Not the first, nor the Last

(MEME POV)

I paced back and forth in MedBay. Nobody has seen Ally in at least a full day. Something's wrong. She would have found a way to tell us if she went off somewhere.

But not a word has been heard.

I sighed.

"Dusk, do you know anything?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"About Ally? Do you know anything?"

Somehow I could tell that question made him nervous, even without voice or him being right in front of me.

"You know what happened, don't you?"

"I... I'm really not supposed to talk about it."

"Dusk, you can trust me."

"No!"

"Why?"

I heard Dusk sigh. "My dad would NOT be happy if I told some human everything I know about this!"

"I'm asking for one thing! And since when was your dad involved in this?"

"SINCE THIS ENTIRE TIME, YOU CRINDNI!"

Dusk remained silent after that, no matter what I tried. He was not giving up any information anytime soon.

I sat there in the empty MedBay for a few minutes before deciding to just go home. I felt really tired for some reason. Probably just stress.

When I arrived, I started to open the door, but saw something out of the corner of my vision.

A splatter of dried blood on the grass.

I came closer and looked around. Maybe it was just a deer that had been chased by wolves or something. Yeah. 

As I scanned the area, I noticed some undergrowth on the edge of the woods that had been disturbed. It seemed to be deliberately covering something up. I walked over to the scene and pulled back the plants and gasped.

For laying underneath was Ally's dead body.

I stood there, shocked. Who would do this?

A thought suddenly hit me.

"Dusk... This was you, wasn't it?"

"...I didn't want to. I was forced."

"By who?"

"Vizor, who else?"

"Of course," I said. It always seems to circle back to Vizor these days.

I quickly snatched my phone out of my back pocket and opened the group chat.

Meme: Guys. I found Ally.

Dino: Oh, good! Is she okay?

Meme:... No.

Blaza: Wait. Don't tell me...

Meme: She's dead.

Socks: WHAT

(Yes they gave Socks a phone)

Socks: WHO

Meme: Vizor, I think.

Socks: I should have guessed. Where are u?

Meme: right outside my house

Socks: We'll meet you there.

I put my phone away, only to hear it ding again. I pulled it out to see another message from Socks.

Socks: how do I turn this thing off again

I chuckled. Even with his fancy tech back on Xero, he still doesn't know how to work a phone.

Meme: the one button on the right side lol

Socks: thank u

I sighed and stuck my phone back in my pocket.

It was going to be a long day.

----------

Short and lazy as crap but I ran out of ideas lol

436 words ;-; sad