Second Impostor

(MUFFIN POV)

They found her.

Crud.

"Muffin, you OK?"

Nadwe snapped me out of my train of thought. "Y-yeah. Just... Confused."

"Well, we gotta go meet the others at Meme's place. C'mon!" Nadwe said. I stood up and followed him until we came up on Meme's house.

When we got there, I noticed that everyone else was already standing by the front door. I looked over to where Ally's body was hidden, and saw that the undergrowth had been moved aside, revealing her lifeless corpse.

"There you guys are!" Dino said, "Get over here!"

I followed Nadwe over to where everyone else was gathered. 

"So..." Socks said, "We need to do something about this."

"What should we do?" Meme said, "Two of us are dead, and one is a freaking demon!"

I shifted uncomfortably. That wasn't entirely true.

"We need to find a way to get rid of Vizor," Socks continued, "Because as long as he's alive, he will keep coming back until all of you are dead."

Alright, I'm stressing out now. I need to get out of here.

"Um... I'll be right back," I said, and I quickly darted into Meme's house before anyone could say anything.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, locked the door, and morphed back to my normal form. I just needed to be free for a moment.

"Muffin? You okay?"

I froze. Nadwe was right outside the door.

"Yeah! I'm good!"

"Why does your voice sound deeper?"

Right. Forgot about that. "Uh... No reason!"

"Muffin, if something's wrong, just talk to me! We're best friends, you can tell me anything!"

"N-no, nothing's wrong!"

"Ok, then..."

I sighed as I heard his footsteps fade. That could've been worse.

I stood there for at least fifteen minutes, making sure no one was there. I then silently opened the door.

I looked around each corner, checking to see if the coast was clear then started to walk down the hallway, towards the back door, when I heard someone behind me.

"M-Muffin?"

I quickly turned around to see Nadwe, standing there in shock. Cod pranm it, I didn't morph back. 

"Nadwe, don't freak out!" I said quickly. Nadwe looked at me fearfully.

"Nadwe, what's wrong?" I heard Meme say from around the corner. He came around the corner into sight and immediately saw me.

"...Muffin? You're..." Meme said.

I sighed. "Yeah. I'm Dusk."

"You know him?" Nadwe turned to Meme.

"In a way," Meme said.

"Please, I don't wanna hurt anybody," I said, "But if I stay here, Socks is probably gonna kill me!"

"Says who?"

I quickly snapped around in surprise to see Socks leaning against the wall, almost completely covered in shadow. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" I questioned.

"The literal entire time," Socks replied, "And that's long enough for me to decide that you aren't too much of a threat right now, so long as you don't kill someone."

"Uh- o-okay," I said, "I didn't really wanna kill anybody anyway."

"Why are you working for Vizor, then?" Socks questioned.

"Because..." I sighed.

"Because Vizor's my father."

----------

Another short lazy chapter lol I ran out of ideas

AND DUSK MAH BOI