Wolf in Sheep's clothing

(VIZOR/BLAZA POV)

Feels good to be out of hiding. 

Well, sort of out of hiding. I'm just controlling one of them, but it feels like I'm here on the surface. Because my mind is- you know what? I'm not explaining this.

Either way, it feels great to see the moon again. 

I silently slipped out of the spaceship and turned to look at it. A newer model, obviously, since Akik came here after me (Vizor refers to Socks as Akik, so just a heads up). Too bad I'll have to destroy it once I've killed everybody here. Never know what could end up happening with this much tech just laying around.

After a while of walking (it would be god pranm nice to have wings to use right about now), I made it to the main part of the town the original Socks and the humans here founded. Once there, I quickly found the others hanging out at MedBay.

"Hey, Blaza!" Meme called out, "Come over here!"

I chuckled. "No. No, I don't think I will."

"But... Why?" Meme questioned, A confused and hurt look on his face, "What's the big deal?"

"This," I said. And at that, I took my form of power in this weak human body.

----------

(SOCKS POV)

I knelt down in the spaceship, digging through a side panel full of wires. Some of the wires were severed, but it was an easy fix, so I used gotten to work on it once Blaza head left.

I sighed. Did he really not want me here?

"You okay?"

"Ah!" I gasped. I had bumped my head in surprise at the sudden voice. I turned and saw Nick standing there, his ghostly form glowing an ominous orange.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Back off with that tone!" He said, "I'm here because I want to help."

"Help? How?" I questioned.

"It's your friends," Nick said, "They're in mortal danger right now. We've got to find them before Blaza does!"

I scoffed. "They don't care about me anymore. Blaza most of all."

"This isn't just about Blaza," Nick said, "It's about who's mind is controlling him."

I froze. "Vizor? But.. How...?"

"He never found the right time to tell you," Nick explained, "Vizor's been in his head for a couple days at most."

I quickly threw the wrench I was holding to the side and stood up. "We've gotta go warn the others!"

Nick nodded, and followed me as we both flew (or in Nick's case, glided) to the main town.

When we got there, I saw the group in front of MedBay. Blaza had beaten us there. But I wasn't sure if it was Blaza anymore.

When I got closer, I saw Blaza had four black tentacles protruding from his back - similar to mine, only spiny like a glow berry bush. His hands were claws, covered in the same stuff as on his tentacles. I landed behind him.

"Blaza, what are you doing??" I said. Blaza turned around, and I could already see his eyes were not his own. They were fully black, his pupils blue slits. The same color of blue as his normal eyes, but it seemed colder in some way, instead of deep and comforting.

"Oh, silly Akik," he said, "Your precious Blaza isn't here at the moment."

I recognized that tone immediately. "Vizor, what have you done to Blaza?!"

"He's still here, crindni," Blaza/Vizor said, "Just currently too deep in his subconscious to hear you."

"Vizor," I said, "Let. Him. Out."

"Ah, not so fast, Akik," he said, "I'm not finished with him yet. Or you, for that matter."

Suddenly, at the snap of his fingers, everything went dark for about five seconds. When I could see again, we were all in a giant underground cavern.

"But..." Nadwe said, "I... Thought this place collapsed..."

"It's easy to rebuild with shadow magic," Blaza/Vizor said. Then, at another snap of his fingers, tentacles similar to his own reached out of the ground and trapped all of us in whatever position we were in. 

Except me and Dusk.

I noticed Blaza was also on the ground. His tentacles had disappeared, and his eyes were back to normal. He was looking around, wildly confused.

"Guys, what just happened? Why are we in L4FF's cavern?" He said. Meme gave a small shrug.

"So you do recognize it?"

I snapped around to see the demon himself standing behind me. In his hand was a long, black handled scythe with a deep red blade that formed a fatal - looking sharp edge.

"I worked hard to restore this place to it's former glory," Vizor said, "It's a marvel that something manmade could make something this extraordinary. (As in L4FF made it. He is not referring to Laff himself).

"Vizor, let them free!" I said.

Vizor sighed. "You never learn, do you?"

Suddenly, shadowy cuffs clamped around my wrists and wing tips. Chains formed out of thin air, we securing me to the pillar beside me. I tried to shout, but I was forced silent by Vizor. Vizor walked up to me and smiled.

"Oh, how the tables have turned, Akik," he said. I growled, because I knew exactly what he was referring to.

-------------

(flashback) (SOCKS POV STILL)

I was in training still, and it was my free day. I had decided to look around the complex, since I never get time to do that. Maybe I would find something new.

And I did.

I found a dungeon-like place with force field bars over empty cells. One was not empty, however. Inside was a demon, dark gray with red horns and wings. He saw me as I walked closer.

"Oh, hello there, little one," he had said, "Have they finally given me company?"

"Um... Who are you?" I questioned.

"The name's Vizor," he said, "What's yours?"

"A-Akik," I replied.

"Akik, huh?" He said, "Y'know, I knew someone named Akik. A friend of mine's son. Well, former friend, but anyway, I don't really know where he went. Not since the bombing of Hamesin..."

I froze. I knew about that. I was there. My friend had almost died, but I had saved him. Its when I decided to work for the angels.

"How about this," Vizor continued, "You let me outta here, I leave this place alone. If you leave me here... I'll probably haunt your dreams for the rest of your life."

"What would you have to gain from this?" I questioned.

"Allies," he replied, "Always crucial in times such as these."

At the time, I had never met Vizor. I hadn't heard of all the terrible things he had done. Even the reason behind why he was locked up. I had actually considered letting him free.

But I still said no. My common sense won over.

"Interesting," Vizor said, "Well, then. Better get going."

I was a bit surprised at how calm he was about it, but I still left that place behind.

The next day, he was reported to have escaped.

----------

Oooo backstory

1111 words :3

Why do I enjoy writing from Vizor pov so much-