"A NEW SEMESTER"

It was a sunny Monday morning. UA decided to open their school again to start a new semester, however some do not support the decision claiming it too early just two months after the war. Some of the students were not ready to return school yet while some decided to return whether it may or may not have been early. Among the classes that decided to go back to UA was the popular Class 1-A now Class 2-A

Class 2-A students Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jirou, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui and Kumikage Tokoyami are walking towards the entrance of the school.

"I can't believe just two months, we are now back at UA." Said Kaminari while smiling at Jirou beside her.

"I know right!" Kirishima agreed, "to be honest I thought they would atleast give us a year to process and deal with what happened"

Jirou noticed the yellow haired Pikachu looking at her and started to blush lightly

"Yeah, whatever moron I bet you were just excited to go back to school so you can hang out with Mi-" Jirou replied but was interrupted as Kaminari held her hand.

"What are you doing?" she whispered with a confused but satisfied look on her face

"Well, I was excited to go back so I could hang out with you more often" Denki replied with a soft grin.

The rest of the group noticed this and were confused of what happened except for Tokoyami

"Woah, I expected an earphone jack on Kaminari's ear but this is a first." Kirishima commented (with a smile on his face realizing something).

"Wait, ARE YOU GUYS A COUPLE NOW!!!" he added, looking at the couple as they walk

"You don't seem surprised Tokoyami ribbit" Asui asked

"Well those two have been open with each other ever since we raided the Gunga Mountain Villa, I'm glad they decided to be upfront about it"

"I guess a lot did change since the war" replied Asui smiling at Tokoyami with him actually smiling back.

"Is that true Kaminari? You became a couple after your heroic stand against the villains? That is so manly!" Kirishima responded (hardening his arm and performing a stance in support of his friend's recent romantic development).

Both Kaminari and Jirou were both flushed by what the hero Red Riot said and ended up not replying to the prior statement.

"I thought that every hero course university, agencies, and hero practices would be disbanded after the war ribbit," said Asui, attempting to change the topic to sway the attention away from the new couple.

"Agreed, however it seems that heroes regained the public's trust after everything that happened". Tokoyami replied.