"TRAINING?"

After receiving All Might's text message, Izuku Midoriya started walking towards the gym wearing his PE uniform of course. Arriving At the location, Midoriya saw that All Might is already waiting.

"Took you long enough, how are you Young Midoriya." The veteran hero asked placing a hand on his protégé's shoulder. "I'm doing great All Might, so... why did you ask me to come here?" "Well first off, I wanted to greet you, happy birthday young Midoriya. I know it's a day late but I had something made for you." He uttered handing Midoriya box wrapped in All Might gift wrapper. "Thanks All Might!" The broccoli haired boy opened the gift and saw a suit, not just any suit... it's an upgraded hero suit for the one and only hero Deku. "Your last suit was completely ruined in your last battle so for your birthday, I took the liberty of having them remade for you with a few upgrades of course." The former hero replied with a smile on his face. "Try it on." He suggested. "I sure will!" He's protégé replied cheerfully before he went off to put on his new suit...

______________________________________________________________________________

A few moments later...

"So how is it Young Midoriya?" All Might asked. "It's definitely lighter than my old suit, amazing!" Deku replied admiring he's new suit. "Ofcourse it should be I asked David to make it." "WHHAAAAATTT?!!! Mr. Shield's made this?! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" "Melissa also chipped in as well, she was more than happy to make it for you..... you ready for some training Young Midoriya?"

"Yes sir! I want to try out this new suit and see how it holds up." The young hero replied with determination, he clenched his hands and began to concentrate. "All right Young Midoriya... activate your full cowling at 40%" "One for All full cowling.... 40%!" he thought as red streaks flowed to his body before producing green electricity all over his body. "SO... what should I do now All might?" In response, the veteran hero took out a remote and opened the ground of the gym, soon enough bots appeared before them. "Principal Nezu was more than happy to provide you with these robots for practice."

"One for all Shoot style!" Deku jumped forward attempting to punch the robot. However he felt a strain in his body.

"AAAARRGh!" He mumbled in pain falling to his knees

"AAAARRGh!" He mumbled in pain falling to his knees. All might immediately rushed to him to assist his student. "Young Midoriya, are you alright?" He asked, "What happened?" "I suddenly felt pain all over my body..." Deku uttered disabling his quirk... "You're body can't handle 40% of one for all... looks like still need a bit to recover to get you back to your usual strength." He helped Deku stand up and supported him so he wouldn't fall over. "Try limiting your Full cowling to 25% and see how it goes." Midoriya complied activating his quirk. "How do you feel?" the former hero asked. "It's a bit straining but more manageable than 40%" "I see, use 25% for now and we'll slowly get you back to shape, those gauntlets of yours are also an upgraded version of your mid gaunlets courtesy of Melissa so you can use a higher percent in your punches... Try destroying some bots.... Be careful."