"DATE PLANS"

"Hey you love birds!" Mina (who waited by the door) cheerfully greeted as soon as the happy couple entered the building. "GAAAHH!" the couple exclaimed. "HEHEHE sorry if I scared yah... Where have you guys been?" She asked. "Oh uhh I was with All Might training, Uraraka helped me too." Deku responded with a smile. "Ooooo interesting..." Mina replied with an unstoppable giggle. "Midori can I borrow your girl for a sec?" She teasingly asked intentionally making her broccoli haired friend blush. "M-Mina!" "Hehehe I'll bring her back later I promise." "S-sure?..." Deku replied as Mina smirked dragging Ochako with her to the girls dorms. 'What in the world just happened?...' Midoriya froze as he tries to process the encounter.

"Hey Midoriya!" Kirishima greeted while playing a video game with Bakugo in the common area living room. "AAAAAAHH!" "Calm down man geez." He uttered shocked by Midoriya's sudden reaction. "Oh uh sorry Kirishima I didn't see you guys the first time." "Yeaahh right, you're not going to fool anyone Midoriya." "Huh? What do you mean?" Deku asked. "Nah forget it, how was training?" "Tiresome, my body's not heal enough to handle max percent of my quirk..." "HAHAHAHA SOUNDS TO ME THAT YOU WON'T SURPASS ME ANYTIME SOON DEKU." Bakugo proudly declared. "Hahaha don't get too confident Kaachan, I still can use my quirks effectively." Deku replied. "YOU SURE?! WELL COME ON LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT!" Bakugo retorted with little explosions on his hands. "LAST TIME I CHECKED I WON LAST TIME!"

 "LAST TIME I CHECKED I WON LAST TIME!"

"That escalated quickly..." Deku remarked. "Bakugo! Come on man really? Right now?" Eijiro sarcastically asked shaking his head in disappointment. "Kaachan, I don't have time for this." Deku replied with a chuckle. "What is going on here!" Iida inquired as he, Tokoyami and Todoroki joined in on the conversation. "Let me guess, Bakugo's challenging Midoriya to a fight again?" Sero chimed in as he took a sit on one of the sofas. "*sigh* As amusing as that might be that is a troublesome proposition..." Fumikage interjected eagerly. "Enough with this! Bakugo stop challenging Midoriya every chance you get... If I may recall last time you fought Mr. Aizawa gave you two a harsh punishment." Iida scolded.

"Tch... Fine!" The explosive blonde acquiesced returning to his sit. 'Phew, That's a relief... Ochako will kill me if she finds out I fought Kaachan....' "Midoriya!" "Oh hey KAminari, what's up?" Deku greeted with a positive smile. "Looks like you and Uraraka have been out for quite a while huh." He teased putting an arm around Deku's shoulder. "I-I guess... I'm pretty tired to be honest hahaha I overdid it in training." "Uh-huh sure training... Uraraka must be pretty tired as well am I right?" Kaminari remarked winking at his green haired friend. "What's with the winking?" Deku asked. "You're making things weird Kaminari." Kirishima complained. "Speaking of which... Did you ask her out?" Kaminari inquired. "Uhm y-yeah."