"RETURN OF THE DORM"

After the class was dismissed, everyone was allowed to return to their old dorms since most of their things were left there for months even after the war was concluded.

"I can't believe we are back here" said Ojiro "Most of our stuff haven't been touched"

"I know right, although some things were changed even the class name in front of the building" Sato replied

Moments after the conversations regarding their dorms, the class started planning for their trip.

"Everyone, Mr. Aizawa said we have three days before our trip so if everyone is coming please prepare everything you will need, for those who will come home to their stuff go before the planned departure" Iida declared.

"Bakugo are you coming" asked Todoroki

"What do you think half and half bastard!!!"

"So you won't then" the half fire half ice hero retorted

"Of course I'm coming you idiot!!!"

A certain rich girl heard the conversation between the two guys...

"Todoroki! So I guess you are coming then" said Yaoyorozu awaiting his response

"I am" he replied "I think it would be good for me"

"Three months of vacation with our class, it sure would be fun" said Hagakure

"We could swim at the beach every day!" cheered Ashido

"After everything it is a good idea to blow off some steam" sighed Tokoyami

"How about you Kaminari? Are you going to take Jirou to the beach as the sun sets" Ashido asked while picturing her two friends doing something romantic.

"Ashido stop teasing" said Kaminari but as he glanced at his girlfriend he saw her blushing "Actually that's a great idea"

Jirou then exclaimed "Stop giving him ideas Mina!"

"I'm just trying to help, you know since you two are a couple now" she chuckled

"A COUPLE!!!"

A voice was heard from the farthest corner of the room it was Mineta. He was the last to hear about the news.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED?!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS KAMINARI, HOW DARE YOU GET A GIRL LEAVING ME TO VENTURE TOWARDS GREATNESS ALONE!!!" Mineta snapped running towards Denki

"Come on Mineta you know things like this can't be helped" said Kaminari while trying to defend himself from Mineta's wrath

Even though Kaminari was being shouted on by Mineta, everyone especially Jirou chuckled on the sight of the two friends having a fight

"Atleast tell me you guys are having s--"

A tape suddenly wrapped around Mineta's whole body hanging him on the ceiling.

Sero laughed, "You took it too far Mineta"

"Thanks for the save man"

It was a good first day for Class 2-A, everyone was visibly excited about the vacation trip they are about to go to, it's almost as if they were back to their normal selves, to a time before the war... For the rest of the night, everyone's having a good time in the common area.

Author's note

This is a short one, I don't know I guess I need some introduction for what will happen next. Again guys you can criticize my work I'm very much open to suggestions :)