"PERFECT"

This is a rough design I made based on the anime and a handful sources so it would be easier to visualize where the party was held. I kind of rushed the design cause I have to work on other Engineering projects, sorry XD

 I kind of rushed the design cause I have to work on other Engineering projects, sorry XD

And here are the sitting arrangements....

After they finished having dinner, the class is just casually talking with one another

After they finished having dinner, the class is just casually talking with one another. Mina, obviously plotting her next move starts to giggle uncontrollably.

"What are you smiling at babe?" Kirishima asked his girlfriend. They've been sitting beside each other the whole time. "You want to execute the plan don't you?" He asked.

She grinned at her boyfriend's comment. "Hehe, of course! But first I need to tell Midoriya something" She uttered standing up from her sit walking towards Toru Hagakure who is currently sitting with Ojiro.

Toru saw Mina already walking towards her, she smirks at her friend indicating she knows what is going on, it might be a bestfriend thing but clearly they read each other's minds. However, the horned pink woman did something that caught her off guard.

"Ojiro" Mina called, "Can I borrow Toru for a moment" she asked. She gazed towards her invisible friend, even though she can't see her faces, Mina knew she made her fluster.

"Huh? S-Sure... I guess?" The tailed man replied, the Pink girl was so subtle with her shipping tactics that it always catches him off guard. "Thanks! I'll bring her back to you in a moment" she wittily replied pulling Toru from her sit.

"So... you want to execute that plan of yours don't you" Toru asked smirking at her friend.

"Yes yes but first I need to tell Midoriya something, tell the guys to wait for my cue okay?" Mina instructed. She clasped her hands together giggling, "Time to give Midoriya and Uraraka a little push". She smiled.

"What are you going to tell him?" Toru asked.

"Alright you got it Mina" She cheered rushing towards the Effects team and Animal effects Team. "Hey guys! Mina said it's time for the next program, she'll talk to Midoriya, wait for her cue okay?" She uttered smiling as the teams nodded in acknowledgement.