"GOTO"

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

I don't know how this chapter stack up from the rest of this  story but I hoped you guys might enjoy it regardless.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Thanks for the lunch Ochako!" Izuku smiled placing down the lunch box looking very satisfied. "Wow Izu no left overs." Ochako smiled back. "Hehe well... I loved your cooking..." He remarked, "Well I have to go back to my training now... are you going back to the dorms Ochako?" He asked. "Well... I don't want to interrupt your training Izu so...." "No it's okay if you want to stay Ochako" He smiled. "Okay! I guess that way you wouldn't do something silly on my watch." She playfully pouted at her boyfriend. "hahaha I guess that's true." He remarked. After the conversation of the couple, Midoriya went back to training with Ochako watching from a distance.

"He's always a hardworker, isn't that right Young Uraraka?" All Might, just returning from his lunch break remarked. "Hello Sir... Uhm he sure is, he really wants to be like you." She smiled brightly making All Might smile back, "Hahaha I am flattered, but sometimes I think he's way into becoming more like me... quite worrying at times to be honest." "What do you mean All Might? I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Indeed, however being the no. 1 hero and a wielder of one for all is a big responsibility... It became my life to be honest... barely had anytime for something else... and for that I never found peace in myself... Pretty ironic if you ask me..." As soon as Ochako heard this, she felt a little disheartened realizing what this means if the same does happened to Izuku. "I see..." She faintly replied. All Might sensed the change of tone in Urarakas. "So... better look after your man Young Uraraka." He smiled turning his head to look at the brunette. Hearing this, blood immediately rushed to her cheeks and looked back to the former no. 1. "W-what do you mean All Might?..." "HAHAHA You know what I mean." He uttered as he returns his gaze to his protégé, watching him destroy the robots. "I've never seen Young Midoriya this... happy... at peace not after what he went through... Thank you Young Uraraka for always being there for him..." The veteran hero uttered. Seeing the no. 1 hero smile at her thanking her for what she did for his successor reminded her of the conversation she had with Inko weeks ago "As a mother all I want is for my son to be happy, to achieve his dream... but I also want him to have a normal life..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Almost a month earlier

"I'm finally free! Getting cooped at prison was getting pretty boring." Toga cheered standing over a tilted transport van. "Y-you villains... you won't get away with this." A guard on the brink of death shouted pointing a gun to her head whilst lying on the road. The guard was about to pull the trigger when suddenly, something picked him up by the head and lifted him off the ground. The guard screamed in agony as the villain tightened his grip on the head. "HAHAHA What a bunch of weaklings..." The villain remarked before he threw the guard with full force back down into the concrete shattering the road on impact leaving the defenseless guard lifeless and literally planted within the road.

"Wasn't that a bit of an overkill... Muscular?" Toga remarked playfully, "We should get off the road before pro heroes show up don't ya think?" She suggested. "Let them come kid, I'll pummel each one of them to death."

"Well, that's your choice... Who knows maybe you'll end up back to prison in no time." She replied with a menacing giggle. "Don't mock me Toga... it's easy to crush that little head of yours." "Sure sure..." Toga retorted kneeling down to the guard that Muscular killed and took some blood. "Anywho I gotta see Izuku so see yah." Hearing that name seemingly sparked an irritation within Muscular. "Wait... Izuku? You mean Izuku Midoriya? That brat is still alive?" The villain clenched his fist out of anger unconsciously activating his quirk on his right arm. "He won't be when I kill him..." She uttered smiling menacingly wetting her lips out of excitement walking away from the male villain. But suddenly she heard the ground crumble, confused, she looked behind her and saw Muscular charging towards her. Luckily, she managed to dodge the attack leading Muscular to punch the ground causing a small crater to form due to the impact.