"FINALE"

"DEKU!!!" Ochako stopped after seeing Izuku get one punched to the ocean. She turned to look at the fan who got caught up at the fight. "K-Kanao get to safety call the police and I'll try to buy you some time!" She instructed. However, the fan froze at her tracks unable to move. "Kanao!" Ochako shouted to get the fan's . "U-Uravity?" Kanao finally responded trembling in fear. "I'll keep the villain busy please get to safety and call for help." The brunette repeated charging towards the villain. Muscular overheard the conversation and charged towards Kanao ignoring Uravity.

"Don't even think about it!" Muscular's speed was too much for Uravity to overcome in order to reach the Kanao in time. But then, Deku rose from the ocean using his float quirk, propelled himself using air force and Fa jin which instantly gave him the opportunity to close the distance between him and Muscular. "Faux 100%... Detroit Smash!!!"

Deku combined the power of Fajin and the propulsion of Air force to maximize the punch

Deku combined the power of Fajin and the propulsion of Air force to maximize the punch. He was able to stop Muscular from going after Kanao giving the fan enough time to run away however, the amplified power of Muscular was able to withstand the blow, catching the punch with his right hand. "That did nothing kid!!!" Muscular mocked with a smile on his face. He pulled Deku's hand towards himself chambering his left hand punching the hero on his stomach. "I shouldn't have used the trigger... this is nothing!!!" He shouted using the momentum punch to force Deku to the sand forming a crater as the hero crashes against it.

"Where's that power you used against Shigaraki! I thought you were the next ALL MIGHT!!!" He taunted placing his foot on top of Izuku''s chest pressing with all of his weight. "I was expecting a strong opponent kid but damn it this is disappointing. 'Gaarrgh! Damn it... he's way too strong than he used to be...' Deku thought vomiting blood. Muscular picked up Deku by his face squeezing as hard as he can. Deku grunted in pain as he tries to loosen the grip of the villain... "That's not gonna work kid, you better not make it harder for you than it already is." Goto arrogantly said adding another layer of muscle on his arm that held the hero.

"Get away from him!" Ochako yelled finally catching up to the villain. She held her arm forward preparing to use her quirk. Goto heard this preparing to turn and hit her. As soon as Midoriya saw Ochako he activated smokescreen blocking Muscular's vision... "What the fuck is this..." The villain complained trying to fan out the smoke. The lack of vision gave the brunette the opportunity to touch the villain making him float catching him off guard.

Muscular felt Uravity's touch so he swung his arm towards her. It proved to be ineffective as the villain began hovering above the ground missing her a few inches. Noticing this, Deku took the opportunity to use blackwhip, wrapping Muscular's wrist which effectively loosened his grip on him. "Izu are you okay?" Ochako asked when he saw Izuku free himself from Muscular. "I'm okay... a little fazed... is the girl okay?" Deku asked with the strain of the side effects of his quirk evident. The brunette saw Midoriya trembling in pain, "She's alright, thanks to you..." 'Izu's arm... it's shaking...' She thought extremely worried but she decided to shake it off until the fight is done. "HEY RELEASE ME!!!" Muscular demanded obviously vexed about the fact that he's hovering 10 feet off the ground. "Uravity, release him on my signal." He chambering his arm charging pure black tendrils. "You got it!" Ochako complied preparing to release the quirk.