Thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

'I'M FINE...I CAN WALK'

●○●○●

*Allísa's POV*

All of a sudden, I felt the ground shake beneath me, I ran to the door and saw the dragon I feared most, Smaug. He breathed fire all over lake town, killing dozens of people with his fire. Screaming a cried of horror was heard from the people of lake town.

"there's no time", I said grabbing Sigrid, Tilda, and Bain towards the door. "We must leave", I opened the back door down to where the boat was. "Fili help Kili while I bring the kids down", I ran down the stairs with the three of the kids while Oin and bofur where close behind me.

Once placed the kids and my two friend were onto the boat, I ran up the stairs again to make sure Kili and Fili would make it to the boat safely.

"-I'm fine...I can walk", I heard Kili say rudely to his brother as he walked past me on the stair before Fili quickly behind him followed.

"We must hurry", I stated before the two began to rush down the stairs, I noticed tildas doll on the floor of her house, I hurried to it as Smaug fly over, spewing fire on top bards house. Causing parts of the roof to crash next to me. I ran towards the boat and handing the doll to tilda.

"We're not leaving not without our father", Bain said firmly as I untied the rope that held the boat at the dock.

"Bain if you stay here, your sisters will die, is that what your father would want", I asked him as he should his head

"Alright then, let's go", I said rowing the boat away from the now burning house that was above us.

"Over there", bofur shouted towards a safe opening that laid ahead of us. We rowed as fast as we could towards the safe passageway, passing through safely.

"Quickly now, hurry", fifi yelled as we all watched out for Smaug from up above as he flew directly above us. We continued to scurry as fast as we possibly could through lake-town as Smaug continued his reign of terror, breathing fire everywhere he fire, we continued to row down pathways trying to exit the dangers of Lake town.

"DA!", Bain yelled in horror watching his father risk his life to save many more innocents.

"DA!", Tilda yelled in fear as bard kept shooting directly towards masur, but the arrows bounced off to easily. Sigrid gripped her younger sister into her grasp, holding her close to her chest.

"He hit it! He hit the dragon!", Kili yelled, just before he wondered why the arrows weren't piercing through the dragon's scaled and killing it

"no", Fili muttered to himself as I shook my head in disbelief.

"He did", Kili exclaimed. "He hit its mark; I saw!"

"Those arrows can nor piece his mark only the black arrow can defeat Smaug", Fili states looking to Kili. Then all of a sudden Bain jumped from the boast and onto the dock from some sort of hook as people all around us screamed and cried in horror.

"BAIN!", I should in fear just as he began to run off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", I yelled trying my best to stop him.

"COME BACK! BAIN! COME BACK!", Sigrid yelled in fright as Tilda buried her face into her sisters chest, small tears falling from the child's eyes as she gripped the doll in her grasp tightly.

"COME BACK HERE!", Fili yelled from the fear of knowing he could easily die from this sort of situation.

"Bain", I whispered. There's no way he's going to make it out alive

"Bain! He's gone!", Tilda cried out as she watched her brother disappear around the corner.

"don't worry, Tilda", I breathed out hoping I wasn't about to lit with the words that just about o escape my mouth. "he'll be fine", I placed a hand on tildas shoulder, trying to reassure her, somehow hoping he'd survive.

"What about da?", she questioned staring up directly to me with teary eyes, a sigh escaping my lips.

"I", I paused, "I don't know", I said as I help in the burning tears that wanted to escape, the bow continuously heading towards the safe haven exit to the ruins of dale.