Thirty-One

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAOS

●○●○●

We were in the boat as I watched bard using Bain shoulder too aim at the horrid beast, Smaug. Everyone around us was panicking, screaming, running around like mad men. I looked around seeing, dead men, dead women, and even dead children on each sides of the town. My heart ached at the sound and the sight before me, but I knew deep down I had to help the people. They needed to know to find dale.

"I have to help them", I breathed out, "Fili, Kili", I paused. "Watch over Sigrid and Tilda, be careful", I sated taking one last glance at all my friends. I truly didn't know if this would be that last time, I'd ever see them again. Just as I was about to jump off the boat, I felt a grip on my wrist forcing me to turn and look at the man standing before me. My eyes met Kili's.

"I can't lose you", he said firmly, sorrow was written on his fae, tears burning to be set free. "Not now", he paused looking to the horrid death. "Not ever"

"I have to do the right think", I stated holding the tears in. "I can't allow myself to stand by and watch innocent lives be take when I know I can do something", I said trying to break the tension between us "I have to do this, Kili", I whispered as my eyes began to water as a tear slipping down my face. I knew deep down I could die doing this. I could see the fear in his eyes.

He gently let go of my wrist and nodded him head. I began to turn before his soft voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Allisa", Kili gently spoke. I tuned to face the man I loved. "Promise me you won't die", he whisper as a small smiled was lifted upon my face.

"of course", I breathed out, making a small quick chuckle escaped his lips. He had tears in his eyes that were threatening to spill. I glanced to everyone in the boat, nodding in gratitude before jumping from the boat. I clenched my fists firmly, staying strong, knowing I could do this. I bolted towards the crowds of screaming horrified people.

"EVERYONE!", I shouted as they listened, still running of cover as I did the same. "STAY CALM! GET IN THE BOATS AND ROW TO THE RUINS OF DALE!", I shouted over the cries as I helped women, children anyone I could find onto the boats. "EVERYONE, GO NOW!", I shouted looking around already seeing dead people. "GO TO THE RUINS OF DALE", I yelled once again watching elderly, young, sick, and small running for the spare boats.

My gaze fell around me, making sure everyone was leaving safety. My gaze fell on an elderly looking man, struggling against his wounded leg. I rushed over to the man, helping the man onto a safe boat.

I checked all around to make sure everyone was safe, but my eyes only fell on the dead bodies, the blood, the fire, and the burning homes. My breathing becoming heavy as image of my parent flashed in my memory. I yelled in frustration running my hands through my hair before I turned, instantly seeing Smaug fall form the sky.

The dragons body was about to fall where I was standing, when it hit the ground the impact, my back hitting my head directly on the hard ground. I lifted my head slowly, my ears ringing a high pitch sound, feeling the blood dripping down my face and into my eyes.

I felt heat, too much heat as I tried to open my eyes, seeing blurry red, pictures of flamed in every direction till I realised my body was surrounded by fire. I struggled trying to get to my feet, my visions becoming blurrier as black dots dances in front of my eyes. I pulled myself from the ground, trying my best to stand to my feet before I instantly fell to the floor with a thud. I could feel myself slowly gong unconscious before I heard a familiar voice yelling my name.

"ALLISA", I heard the man calling as I blinked vigorously, looking up to see bard, before feeling an arm wrap strongly around my waist, pulling me up from the ground as I tried my best to walk with bard, everything around me completely blurry, confusing my brain as everything spun in circles.

I felt myself being placed into a boat away from the heat, the blood, and the death of everything in that town. I saw another young figure looking down to me in worry.

"Allisa", Bards voice echoes around me. "you're going to be fine", he reassured me kindly as my eyes began to close shut with the words "you're going to be okay" ringing in my head.