forty one

tw: just a lil sum sum 👀

I knock on Leon's door, straight from the airport. All because we can't go five minutes without seeing each other.

He opens the door, cockily smiling at me. He knows exactly how to bait me into coming over. But, when he's available I know exactly how to bait him into coming over to my house.

Bowie comes running in behind Leon and I push Leon aside to grab Bow and cuddle with him. Leon scoffs, "I see the real reason you came."

I ignore Leon's question and kiss Bowie on his head, nuzzling my cheek into him.

"I see how it is," Leon continues, and I continue to ignore him.

I put my bag down and walk to the couch with Bowie in my arms. He lays his head on my arms and accepts that he's not leaving.

A couple of moments later Leon lays on top of us on the couch. "You're supposed to be here for me," He whines, muffled by his head in my back.

"Technically, I am here for the Avalanche playing tomorrow night," I counter.

His arms round around my waist and he pulls me close into his chest. I feel his prickly face on my neck then feel his lips attach to my neck. My heart starts speeding up as I feel his teeth scrape against my sensitive spot. A sound comes from the back of my throat and I can feel Leon's pleased smirk on my neck.

"Glad you remembered why you're here," He whispers before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I watch him walk away with my mouth dropped. I immediately jump up from the couch and follow after him. I watch as he starts making some food, trying to be as innocent as possible. I stand in the door frame still looking shocked with my mouth open.

He finally turns back to me, acknowledging my presence, "Can I help you?"

"Uh-you-you can't do that," I stammer with red flushed cheeks.

"Do what?" He asks innocently.

I pull my hair back and show off the spot where I can feel the hickeys starting to form, "This."

He smirks a little bit, his eyes filled with mischief. "Oh that, that was just a reminder of my presence," He shrugs. "Nothing else."

A smirk tugs at my lips too while I walk towards him. "By all means keep reminding me," I whisper in his ear, tauntingly.

He looks at me with fire in his eyes and swoops me up with one movement and carries me elsewhere.

_______

DRAT_29 posted to his close friends!