7TH Shadow | The Shadow In A Exam Part1 (Edited)

After the months of training that tokioka has been doing, he decided to keep training on his
last month after his last month of training was done. He realizes that the entrance exam is starting. He couldn't show his face since the public still thinks that he is dead or missing. He also didn't have any clothes besides his old school uniform and his demon slayer uniform. So he came up with a plan when he gets into the city. He puts his demon slayer uniform in the cave and runs to the city running through the forest and jumping on the trees.

*TimeSkip*

After making it out of the forest and getting into the city. On top of a building, he looks over the
city and people walking. He tries to find a store so he can get clothing but he did not have any money on him, he couldn't care less. He continues looking and sees an alleyway. He runs and
parkour over buildings and jumps on a street pole and dashes in the alleyway. He makes a left
and meets a dead end. He jumps from side to side on the walls and makes it to the top.

He walks over and looks again. He see a store that he was looking for. There weren't many
people around so he jumps off the building. He sneaks inside the store and aisles without
anyone noticing him. After a while, he sees some street were all in black. A black cap, a black
sweater, black sweatpants and shoes, and a mask. He grabs them and runs out of the store. An
employee tries to run after him but tokioka was faster. Tokioka was in another alleyway putting
on the clothes that he stole making him look like a modern samurai.

"Eh, nothing too flashy." He said in an I don't care tone. He gets out of the alleyway and walks to UA. 

*TIMESKIP*

Tokioka made his way to UA by following a bunch of kids. Most looked weirdly at tokioka
because he was holding a katana sheath but he paid them no mind. All he wanted to do 
was to get information on different quirks and kids just in case if he fights them in the future.
He just wanted to get in and get out.

Inside a room, the light was turning on revealing a giant bored say UA.

"To all you listeners thank you for joining My show! Everyone say hey!" President mic tries to lighten up the crowd but it was total silence. "Heh, tough crowd. Well, then ill get straight to the point. So for today all of you will be taking a 10-minute mock battle."

President mic continues to explain the rules about the villains and the points but someone had something to say.

"i have a question!" someone yelled in the crowd.  "hit me!" mic said

"On this paper it say that there four villains. If this is how UA presents the rules! Its shameful! We are exemiees taking this test its important for us to know the rules and for us to be ready!" The blue-haired kid said. "in addition YOU with the unkept hair!" he points to izuku and izuku points to himself!

"You've been muttering the whole time it's distracting if you think this is a trip you should leave
immediately!" Izuku was embarrassed and said sorry and kid laughed at him. 

"And you!" He points to tokioka who had his cap on with his hoodie over his head and his mask on with his head down and his hand to his face.

"Take your hoodie and hat off if you're not here to take this seriously then you should also le-."

Tokioka balled is hand and hit it on the desk loud enough for the kid to hear and shut tenya up. "Shut up." Tokioka said in a cold tone.

"I've been listening to it the whole time and i know what the rule are." 
He say as he gives a dark aura in the room. "And second of all mic was about the last villain but you interrupt him." Tokioka lifts up his head and gives him a glare with his dark blue eye. "Why don't you mind your own damn business."

mic calms them down and show off the last villain. "The last one is the zero pointer. This one will
crush everything in its path so I recommend not fighting it. That all from me! allowed me to 
you the old school moto. A hero once said. A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes. Go beyond. "

Plus Ultra

To Be Continued