44TH Shadow | The Calm Before The Storm

---

---

Mirko licks her lips hearing the taunting challenging words coming from the vigilante

"I'VE ITCHING FOR A FIGHT!"

Mriko sprits forward with speed leaving a small crater from where she standed. She runs on using her hand-to-hand combat skills. Shadow Fox wives by every punch she sends at him.
Reading the patterns she haves he some of his own skills. Shadow Fox uses some of the skills he knows tapping her fists away before the can connect.

'This kid is not even using his own weapon and he's predicting my own moves with hand-to-hand combat!' She says to herself shocked again by the skills.

"You're pretty with your own hand-to-hand combat skills but I still haven't seen you draw your sword yet." She said complementing but also mocking the latter still try to get a hit on Shadow fox

"The more you keeps this up the sooner you will lose this fight. It will be such a shame if you lose to a hero like this not being able to use your real weapon."

Mirko's punches speed up just a little that they almost hit him but continues to tap them away. Seconds later she goes for an uppercut.

"And I thought your a samurai. But you must be scared to hit a woman."

however, the vigilante still predicts her moves and moves back. The hero sees this and follows up with another attack going for a high kick at her right leg. Shadow fox does a two-point guard near his mask once again tapping away her attacks.

"Sorry, but I somewhat believe in gender equality. Its your fault for being a hero since you giving your life to save people."

Tokioka quickly unlocks the seal of his blade.

"Since you ask for my sword I will gladly take it, It would be a shame if I didn't use it.

With the seal unlock he grabs the handle with knuckles and wrist down and spins his katana in a reverse grip slashing at Mriko.