53RD Shadow | limits

Tsukauchi was now driving in his car trying to find the top ten hero's and UA teachers

Tsukauchi was now driving in his car trying to find the top ten hero's and UA teachers. After leaving his office and giving out the single to the officers and hero's he drives at high speeds in the streets at night searching for his partners.

He came to a stop while speed with his headlights he comes to stop by an object-like wall blocks him from driving forward.

"What the hell happened here!"

The detective rushes out of his car and speed walks to see what happen and what. It was all turned to dust and ash picking it up as it falls out of his hands. His eyes widen seeing what he's looking at seeing more buildings broken and fallen to the ground .

"This is not good!"

He runs back to his car giving out a call to the unit and other heroes to come to his location.

"All units I have a location on were the top ten heroes are! Buildings have destroyed and torn down to the ground surpecting a fight between the vigilante. All Advailble Hero are needed!"

* TimeSkip*

Many police and heroes have made it to the sense seeing building on the ground turned to dust leaving no sign of it left.

"The hell happened here?" A random pro hero says seeing many buildings to the ground all over the place blocking the street.

"Something have happened. They say the top ten hero's went missing and now they're saying they are in a fight."

Down below the heroes search the ground while others search the air. Tsukauchi was determined to capture the vigilante but was also guilty for picking this decision, there was no turning back now. Many of the other officers and pros made different plans to find the top ten.

That was until a hero with a flying-type quirk fly spotted in the distance of flashing lights and a faint sounds of fighting between swords and quirks.

Other pros also found the flashlights and the sound of fighting. Smoke was steaming up as the rain was trying to cool it down but it kept flareing up.

"Tsukauchi! You might want to see this!"

An officer comes up to him giving him beknockers. Tsukauchi looks through them seeing flames flaring up and shockwaves in the distance.

"That must be them... This might be our only chance."

The pros get down to ground level gathering up for a plan but the detective already came up with one. Officers and pros round hearing what's going into motion.

"Alright this is are only chance to capture the vigilante! This storm won't go down soon but by the it does people will be on the streets! Block out every street leading to masufasa city and tell them the city is off-limits at this time! And do not let anyone in!"