Shadow Fox VS Tokioka Blue, The Moons Grandson (Final)

"The Moons Grandson"

---

Blue's demonic form was glaring right at Shadow fox. The pattern of the black crescent moons was shown on the left side of his forehead and his right bottom neck moving up to his near his bottom right eye. Standing in place he watches Shadow seeing what he's going to do. He has already had enough of his talking and didn't care at this point. Blue wanted this to be done with and move on.

"I hope you are done talking about how people wont trust me or come to terms with me. I won't care less of what they think me. Meeting new people and see what I'm capable of will of course stay away from... But I'm fine with that.

With this demon blood in me, no matter how much it ruined or family, no matter how much of a bad past it has... ill destroy you!"

With inhuman speeds Demon Blue makes the first move getting up close to shadow fox blade locking with him only to go for a spinning roundhouse kick knocking him backwards. Demon Blue attacks more appear at Shadow's left side slashing rapidly and making small destruction
as two crescent slashes with small moon blades.

"Moon Breathing Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains"

"Shadow Breathing Sixth Form: Shadow Clone"

The storm of moon blades spin together as Shadow Fox makes a breakaway out the blades view before one crescent slash appeared. Shadow Fox runs back to Blue Going his neck but Blue stops the blade with the handle and deflects it and spins around with a up tilt slash.

Shadow bends backwards avoiding it from touching his mask but it reach the mouth to the nose.

"Shadow Breathing Second Form: Twinning Sahdow"

"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace"

Blue slashes in a singular motion with the moon blades cutting the shadow beams in front of him. Blue continues his assault rushing at shadow with consecutive hits. Shadow Fox tries to deflect each swing at him but Tokioka's speed is twice as faster from before.