68TH Shadow | Caves And Dead Ends

Tokioka, Jin and Kenta are now walking down the same path heading to there destination to find the demon to slay walking side by side looking forward at we're they are. Tokioka looks to his left seeing Kenta beside him. After the fight they had Tokioka still wondered how they'd snuck into private property along with getting pass the kids and teachers. With this on his mind. He starts to ask them.

"So... how did you guys get inside of the training camp and getting past the teachers, just to slay the demon that we have to kill."

Kenta hears the question and turns to Blue explaining the process of how him and Jin manage to get inside of the camp without being seen by the teachers.

"It was kinda easy actually. We had our crows to find a better path for us to get in. However Mandaly was going to be tricky to get pass because her quirk allows her to talk to others telepathically. So we had get far away as possible while stay within the camp. Not too mention RagDoll has a search quirk making us having to move away. After doing that we figure that we stay within Class 1A side to avoid Ragdoll. That is when we saw you being within the class of these upcoming heroes. We were also shocked a demon has resistance to sunlight. Up until then we needed some answers, so we watched you up until till night time arrive and waited in the forest. I gotta say. Your swordsmanship it's very impressive! Considering that you can use to breathing styles." He complimented.

"Thanks. I guess." Said Blue.

"So how did you become a slayer." The Boy asked

"I became one by sabito and giyu. This was during my lowest time I was in high school and ran. Im sure you must of me when I went missing ten months ago before the Ua entrance exam start."

"And that's when you became a Vigilante. Right?"

"Sadly. Yes. That is true." Blue said with his head down. Indeed, Tokioka is officially done being the Shadow Fox. The so-called Vigilante that strikes into the heart of villains who dare to roam the streets. That is how people saw him on the outside. But they never saw what's on the inside. On the inside the vigilante was a boy who was nearly broken by society despite trying to live a normal life and find his dreams. Want to help those who can't reach the heights that they want. A boy who wants to help those get recognition and be looked at by good deeds and not power. But that wasn't the case. The vigilante persona was nothing more than a shell of what the person once was before, trying to hide who they once were hoping to find their new self. Shadow Fox was nothing then just a shell and a mask. A new husk that hides the old one and tries to replace it.

"I can see that you have some regret. Is it true that you were doing it for those who are also powerless and not just for yourself because of your hatred for heroes." Jin said as he looked over to Tokioka who was on Kenta's side. Tokioka's head is still down his eyes are almost hidden. He really wished that there was something to combat this. But theirs nothing. And he even knows this. Even if he turns himself in and tries to change himself people will use this against him to make him feel horrible, which will be a challenge for him against people who view as a villain or don't see deeds as heroic.

"I was doing it for those who are just like. But in the end, my hate got to me and I lost my temper and character when my demon form showed."

Jin who was looking over to Tokioka now looks forward and stops in his tracks.

"It is no surprise that hate can somewhat get the better of others. But you should know that you have to use your hate towards something as power and use it as your own device. You should be and only be the master of the device. Do not the device be the master." Jin said. However, there was something else Jin had felt. There was no word that he should say to Blue that he is a terrible Demon Slayer and that he broke the rules, except. He feels grateful or appreciative for what he has done.