What if scenario: Shadow Fox Vs Young Female Pro Hero Reader

All of these scenarios or fights are not part of the main story of shadow demon slayer.

Gender: Female

Name: (Y/N) (L/N

Quirk: samurai

Your quirk gives you the skill of a samurai and the use of a swordsmen's ship if trained right knowing how to hold the blade and to strike with no hesitation.

Hero Name: The dancing samurai: Saya

Likes: Your family, class-1A, Your katana, working with heros you love.

Dislikes: Villains, league of villains, heroes who work for fame, people who get hurt or your friends.

Your Katana:

Your costume:

Your costume:

Eye Color: any or keep your

Skin: any you are.

Hope you enjoy, lets us see how this fight works out.

Before UA started people know you for your quirk and your swordsmen ships. Your mother and father was also known and was also hero climbing up through the ranks quickly and affinely.
When you were training day in and day out your father recommend you go to UA. You end up gett perfect scores not only that you helped many people in villain attacks. This was to the point where you got your hero license. When school started kids already know who you and even class-1A. Izuku was fanboying, Bakugo saw you as a rival think you were better because you got to be a pro hero early. And for shouto... There was something else to say the least.

In the beginning of the day, you was in your lunch period sitting with the girls of your class. While they was talking you was daydreaming and staring at the table thinking about something. Major news has been popping up left and right. The crime rate has gone down drastically over the past few days.

During your patrols you rarely see any villains around during the day and night. Something was up and you needed to get to the bottom of this. You kept think until someone tap you.