29Th Shadow | a sword-wielding demon

Last time on the shadow demon slayer tokioka has been caught in three fights While doing his work as a vigilante and a demon. He had to fight off a demon who goes by the name of buster who was a great sword-wielding demon, Bioweapon who was made to kill all might and all might himself. Tokioka somehow manages to survive and not get captured. In the end he was severely injured was a slashed broken collar bone along with a few ribs and wanted to be heal quickly. He want the demons or the people who are after him be a step ahead of him. He made a plan to learn how to make his body adapt to pain while he's in a fight and better his breathing style. When doing this he will learn the total concentration breathing consent.

Within almost a month of the so call vigilante appearance of the shadow fox more reports say he was the one who took down all of the thugs and villains in the usj. But in other news the crime rate of masutafu city has dropped to 1% and many people belive shadow fox is doing the right thing and is doing better than the heros. After the attack detective tsukauchi had a talk with the UA teachers on the attack of the usj along with the league of villains and shadow. A few teachers were shocked to that a vigilante was round the same age as their students. But the detective had his own word and was determined to capture the shadow fox. But unknown to him nezu wanted to make a change and belive the fox can be a hero. However, all might was unsure. But theres one they all wanted to know. They wanted to know where this vigilante come from.

Nighttime was almost here and tokioka was still doing his training. Running footsteps can be heard in the forest and the sound of the swinging of a sword. Slash marks can be seen around the trees in the area and slashed-up bamboo trees are on the ground. Tokioka was seen painting heavily trying to stand his ground from falling.

"I-i have... to keep going" wanting to train more he takes a step forward but his body limps telling him to rest. But someone came to his help. A small fox comes to his aid making sure he is alright. The same fox he met before he had a fight with buster.

"Hey little runt. He greeted the small canine His new friend licked his face showing some affection making the slayer a little happy. Tokioka gets on his feet and stands up seeing the fox running around him.

"What's wrong little one?" He asked. The fox runs behind him and jumps around almost as if it wants tokioka to follow him.

"You want me to follow you." A small was heard from the canine.

"Ok... lead the way."

Tokioka process to follow his furry friend on the trail were tokioka once walked. Making their way back blue heard the sound of a brid above him.

"Caw Caw"

Tokioka sees his crow flying in sky. He then call out to his crow tell it to come down. The crow flys down from the sky landing on his shoulders.

"Caw"

Tokioka's Crow: Head Inside Between masutafu and hosu city! I sense they are demons lurking around there! Caw!

Blue was surpeird to hear a new demon slayer mission and he was happy to hear. With the new training, he put himself through he wants to see if it works on the demon. But with the injuries on him hes not to sure to take on the task.

"Im still in a bad shape. But i cant let them get ahead of me.

In a matter of seconds, he made up his mind.

"I heading out there."

Tokioka gets his new package of his uniform and puts it on. Once putting on the uniform he slides his scabbard in the left side of his belt and slide his same fox to the right side of his forehead.

Blue looks cliff and forest above him and looks at the city.

"time to but my training to good use."

With the blood of a tomioka and with pricsive speed he turns into a blur making his way to the city.

But unknown to him something was watching him.

Something or someone

Inside of the cave a large pair of eyes was watching tokioka as he left his home. The shadow figure never show any parts of its made-up body but its has been watching his every move.

The large eyes were frightening almost as if it's staring into your soul,

The last thing of the figure was shown was only the eyes. No one knows what this was or what is it but its after something. But one thing is for sure about it... Its watching tokioka.

*TimeSkip*

Blue was now in the city jumping on building and looking down on the streets. As night was starting to fall many people are trying to get to there home. In masutafu the whole town is quiet but for hosu city, there are still lots of people and maybe more villains. It would be a shame to stop his slayer mission to save someone else.

He jumps in an alley hiding from the people. Breathing in he uses "Shadow Steps" to run on the streets without being seen.

After a while, he find himself at a gate telling him to not come in. Wanting to complete his mission he slashes the gate open and walks in. Walking into the forest he remembers his time fighting the windgo demons. Thinking about gave him a tiny shiver but he shakes it off getting it off his mind.

Walking around he then something in the distance fog started to form around him. Tokioka calms himself and runs to see what he finds up ahead 

When he got there a nerve stoked his body causing him to stop, what he saw shock making his mouth gape. At the same time his fear was rising.

He a tall figure.  Getting a better look it was women with the sent of a demon. She had two horns on her forehead Jet black hair warped in a ponytail down to the back with light blue tips at the end, her skin show a bit pale skin mix with of blue, her eyes colors had the darkest blue with a black slit pupil with her sclera pitch black.

But what shocked him the most...

There was a katana at her side.