59TH Shadow | Sun And Moon

╔══ ≪ ☀️ ≫ ══╗

╔══ ☀️ ══╗

The Sun And Moons Offsprings

╚══ 🌙 ══╝

Time passes by With Tokioka and class 1A training and playing by the pool. During those times, Dark Shadow, Tokuyami, and Tokioka started to bond. Dark Shadow mainly was making fun of Tokuyami and mocking him for trying to interact with the child. When this would happen Blue would stop him for doing this and sometimes bonk him in the head reprimanding him to stop.
When Dark Shadow would say sorry Blue pats him on the head letting him know he's forgiven.

The bond was growing little by little When Class 1A was doing freestyle swimming to test their endurance Blue got bored. Blue was watching for a short time until he got up walking up to the doors. He checks behind to make sure none of the other classmates are watching him. Making his way to the door he opens it and closes it slowly now running away from the pool while the students fool around. Blue was exploring around the school outside until he comes across a gym or training ground.

Blue was just looking around the gym with his eye until he felt something or someone. Feeling some of his strength back while being in his demon form his size goes back to his teens looking down at the floor with a shadow hiding his six eyes. Then all of a sudden the sound of a click was heard behind him as he felt something above him. Drawing his sword and with a very quick reaction, he turns around and deflects the attacker's move but doesn't stop as the unknow figure makes a breathing sound. Blue also breathes now breathing swinging his in a singular horizontal motion

"Moon Breathing First Form/Hinokami Kagura

Evening Palace/Dance!"

Moon blades spawn while a slash of massive heat protects the figure as it comes down. Tokioka's body starts to sting feeling the heat touching his demon body.

'No! That's impossible! I thought most of the Slayer families were wiped out!' He said to himself.

Just then before he can attack again a flickering sound buzzes in his head as something plays in his head. A flashback plays in his head of the past showing a man with spiked hair warped in a ponytail having red tips at each end wearing over a very pale orange-colored kimono. The mans eyes was blank only showing the color of white behind them.

"what do you find so entertaining? what's so amusing about this? what do you take life for, exactly? why can't you understand? how can you forget?"

The man said. Tokioka's body was slightly burning and was getting scared.

'These are not mine, These are Muzan cells of his past time...' The flickering buzz goes off again showing another flashback showing the same but has become older now having white hair and an old wrinkled face with tears falling down from his eyes.