Chapter 27

A/N: Apologies but the next few updates may take a bit longer to come out. While it is almost the end of the school year I have a lot of final projects I need to finish. I'm in a good place currently but updates might get a bit rocky. I promise to update much more once school is out for the summer. I appreciate every one of you and I hope you have an amazing day!
PS: The picture above is how I view Hawk and Falcon. I'm slowly getting through everybody! Picrew by @nasaya

"Darling! Can we talk?" You jumped as Peter suddenly appeared behind you. "Peter... hey... I guess we can talk?" Crow gave you a look from where he and the boys were playing with the mermaids. "Amazing. Let's go!" He immediately pulled you up into the air, soaring off and landing in a clearing far from the beach. Your heart dropped when he grinned at you, pulling something out of his pocket. "Y/N... you do such a good job taking care of the boys. You're smart, cute, amazing." Your heart plummeted further into your gut. "You're such an amazing mother with the best stories. The boys adore you as much as I do." He held out his palm, showing off a handcrafted ring.

The band was made of intricately twisted wire and the stone was a yellow one that seemed to swirl. It was beautiful, there was no doubt, but it wasn't something you wanted. Especially not from him. "Peter..." "I know it's sudden love. But you're such a good mother already. Imagine how much better it'll be once we have kids of our own!" "Peter." You were backing away from him but he followed. His eyes seemed glazed over with a crazy look. It scared you. You remembered Wendy's scars and Edwin's friend. What would happen to you if you refused? "You don't have to say much. Just say yes, Darling. Then we can have our happily ever after."