Dolphins and Sharks

Ikumi POV

"Well? Do I know you?" Mei Ling ask again.

Luckily Mei Ling isn't the sharpest.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm sure Id remember a pretty girl like you." I say.

"Oh, I must've mistaken you for someone else." She says.

Eisuke's phone rings and after he answers it he talks and then hangs up. "New business to deal with?" Soryu asks.

"Mmm." Eisuke hums.

"Gotta go to my private island. I might take my yacht..." he numbles.

"*GASP* WE SHOULD ALL RIDE THE YACHT TO THE ISLAND!" Mei ling giggles. Ok her perkiness is really annoying.

~Time skip~

We sat on a seat on Eisukes yacth and Mei Ling had a dolphin necklace dangling from her neck. "Thats a really pretty necklace." I say.

She touches it and smiles. My mom gave it to me, she died 2 years ago..." she says. "Oh, Im sorry to hear."

Eisuke POV

Mei Ling leans over the railing and I see pods of dolphins swimming near and far from the boat. A dolphin jumps and frightens her then pulls her necklace off and swims down.

"Nooo! My necklace!" she says. She breaks down in tears and everyone looks kinda frightened on what to do.

Ikumi POV

Now she's crying. Can she get anymore annoying? But I know how it feels to loose a parent or something special.

"Hey Baba, hold this." I toss him my t-shirt.

Soryu POV

What on earth is she doing? "If I may ask what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting her necklace." she says and dives off into the water.

"GET HER OUT! SHARKS ARE COMMON HERE!!' Ota wails. Oh shit.

Ikumi POV

Wow this water is clear. I swim around a little more and see something shining on the floor.

Aha! I pick up the shining object but it cuts me deep in the hand. Aww shit, what is this?! A gold dagger, cool.

Blood spurs from my hand and I ball my fist. A shadow casts over me and I look up and see a tiger shark circling above me.

He lunges at me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
On reflex I punch it in the face.

Ahhh you thought! I push its snout back and keep pushing it till it works up enough courage to bite my hand!

SON OF A BITCH! I take the dagger and jam it between its eyes. It releases my hand and I have a tooth jammed in my palm. And Im running out of air.

I swim up to the yacth and nearly vomit water.

"BAKA!!" Soryu yells at me.

"Dont yell at her!!" Mei ling sats and rubs my back. "Did you get it?" Eisuke asks.

"N-no but I got this!" I hold up the dagger.

"Ikumi! Your hand!" Ota says.

Kishi takes my wrist and I wince. "Yeah thats in pretty deep." he says.

"When we get to the island we can get the tooth removed." Soryu says.

Haha no. I dont like doctors. "No im ok." I say and grip the tooth.

"You dont have the balls." Kishi smirks and blows cigarette smoke in my face.

"Wanna bet?" I ask.

"2,000 if you do it."

"Deal."

I grip the tooth pulling it and twisting it to remove it.

"Disgusting." Eisuke turns his head to the side.

"EWW WHAT THE HELL! THATS OH MY GOD DOES THAT NOT HUR-" Ota yells and Baba vomits over the side of the boat.

I pull the tooth out completely. "Wow that's long..." Soryu says.

"Pay up."

He hands me two wads of cash. "Now! Lets get to this island so I can wrap my wound cause Im getting dizzy." I lean my head on Soryu's shoulder and mt eyes drift open and close. Also so I can find more infoooo.....