Daddy...

Ikumi POV

I looked at him with tears filling my eyes. "Hold on Kiriko." he says and stands up. "OK!" she smiles and digs through her toy box.

He takes me gently by my bicep and leads me out of the room.

"H-How are you alive...?" he says.

"I paid the nurse to say I was dead after she said I was lucky that no harm came to my baby..." I mumbled.

"The bullet missed my heart by 2 inches."

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back and felt tears fall out of my eyes.

"Im sorry. For everything. I should've trusted you-"

"No, I came to spy on you and I deserved what I got." I mumbled and pulled away from him.

I looked at the pink tutu around his neck, the boa on his head along with the tiara.

It's really hard to take you seriously with all that pink on you." I say and take off the tiara.

he pulls me into a rough kiss and shoves his tounge in my mouth. I return the kiss but we pull away quickly when we hear, "EWW! PDA!"

I look and see Ayato smiling at me. "You should go introduce yourself to your daughter now." he says.

Soryu goes back into the room and I follow behind him. Kiriko was sitting on the floor doing a princess puzzle.

"C'mere mamas baby." I lift her on my hip so she can look at Soryu face to face.

"Kiriko, this is your daddy." I say.

She gasps and looks at him wide eyed. "Since when!" she says happily and jumps into his arms.

He holds her while she bounces up and down in enjoyment.

"Since forever." Soryu said with a grin.

Kiriko's eyes cloud over. "Daddy." she says.

"Hmm?" he hums in response.

"Why you leave?"

Everyone stares at her for a moment.

"I got lost..?' he says more like a question.

"Well you should have gotten found!" she laughs and lies her head on his shoulder.

I hear her silently chanting to herself, "I have a daddy, I have a daddy."

"I need to get going." Ayato smiles.

"Daddy! Can we get a dog! and a cat, and a goldfish and a turtle and a panda!?(see wat I did there?)" Kiriko laughs.

"I don't know about the panda.." Soryu smiles. "We just gotta get one!" she whines.

"Did Ayato bathe you?" I ask her.

"No, mommy." she says

I take Kiriko and bathe her. "Mommy? Is daddy staying?" Kiriko asks as I lotion her.

"I don't know sweetie, you gotta ask him." I say and slip on her night gown.

She runs out of her bedroom and into the living room  where Soryu was scrolling through his phone.

She jumped on his lap and knocked his phone out of his hands. "Daddy! Are you staying with us?" Kiriko asks. Soryu looks at me and I hump my shoulders secretly hoping he say yes.

"No." He says and stands up holding her.

"WHY?!!" Kiriko cries out clutching onto his blazer.

"Because, you and mommy are going to stay with me, forever." he says Kiriko smiles and hops out of his arms.

"I love you mommy and daddy, goodnight!" she says and hops up the stairs as fast as she could.

-Time Skip-

"Mm, Soryu stop, Kiriko's upstairs~*" I moan and clutch his shoulders.

He licks from my collarbone up to the back of my ear.

"Oh god!" I moan as he finds my sweet spot have the man of my dreams and my daughter.

That's all I need.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

You guys the book is finished and omg im getting emotional!

I want to thank all of you who read, voted, commented, and asked for more so this whole book tooo......

@Jen_TheBidder

@threespades

@HannahCooper597

@SakuraFoojimoto

@pink-angel_101

@CristalOh

@yasmeen543

@JemmaCooper

@CaitlynPaul

@Nima117

@ElissakillsL

@Evandarkness14

@IceDragonsPrincess

@Creepypasta_4_Life

You guys r the reason I kept the book going because I thought I wasn't getting any reads but then BAM!

I love you guys I really do and I hope tha you'll take the time to read my LLFTX book and that because this book s over you guyS wont forget about me!

Crap. Im actually shedding tears and my moms yelling at me to stop...

BUT I WONT CUZ I LOVE ALL OF YALL!

Thats me n my lil sister up dere doe!