He what?!

Ayato up there ^

Ayato POV

I watched the video of Ikumi being abducted at the hotel several times over.

Flashback

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" Boss yells as he watches the video.

We try to calm him but that doesn't help.

Flashback over

Tears prick my eyes. I just want my best friend back. I want to go back to our apartment and snuggle on the couch while watching anime.

But this is 6 days before we met at the café.

Ikumi POV

I woke up to the smell of seasalt and the sound of waves hitting the rocks.

I crawled out of bed and got into the shower.

I got out the shower and put on a red and white sundress. Again with the dresses Baba. -_-

I walked downstairs and saw Soryu sitting at a table alone reading. I walked behind him queitly qnd he didnt look up. "You're very good at sneaking up on people but you could do better."

"Well my pride is crushed." I plop down in the chair beside him.

"What cha reading?"

"A book."

"What's it about."

"Stuff."

Jerk.

I stared at the wood if the table for about a good six minutes before he spoke up. "Mystery."

"Huh?" I swear if I had dog ears they'd perk right up.

"You heard me, you just want me to repeat myself." he mumbles.

Soryu POV

I look at her and her eyes looked glazed. "Are you bout to cry?" I ask.

"No." she leans down and puts her fingers to her eye. She pulls out a contact. "This hurts." she growls.

"Then why are you wearing them."

"It was for the IVC to make my eyes look brighter." she says and reaches to take the other. "Shit!" she yells.

I look up qt her and her left eye is watering. "Lemme help." I say and grab her chin to face me.

I carefully remove the contact and I stare into her eyes. I dont know why, but I leaned in and kissed her.

She seemed shocked at first but melted into the kiss our tounges started fighting for dominance.

Ikumi POV

I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Someone clears their throat and we pull away from each other, and see the guys looking at us.

We intertwine our fingers under the table so the guys couldn't see.

I think,.. I love Soryu...

Hey I woulda made the chapters longer but. I have SOLs this week and I gotta focus and I owed you all an update.