Just go back to sleep

Dedicated to CaitlynPaul

Ikumi POV

"Ikumi? Why are you up so late?" Mei ling steps out of her room. I quickly push Ayato behind the corner.

Maybe a little too hard, cause he fell. "What was that?" Mei ling asks. "Haha probably just a cat~*" I smile.

Mei ling gives me a look. "A cat, inside of the hotel?" Mei lings asks. "Go on to sleep i'll handle it." I say.

"But Iku-"

*WHAM*

I swung ny fist at her stomach and she collapsed to the ground. "I-ikumi?" she whimpers between tears.

I grab her arm and pinch a nerve right above the elbow to knock her out. "THAT'S SIMMON LEE'S DAUGHTER ARE YOU- MMPPH!" I slam my hand over his mouth.

"Shut. It." I say qnd drag Mei ling into her room and into her bed.

"We really need to talk." he says.

I sneak through the lounge and into Soryu's room. We go into the back room and sit on the bed. "The MIC (Mafia International Convention) is coming up. You gotta attend!" he grabs my arm.

"I-i know but the guy whi bought me is in the mafia too."

"I know. Soryu Oh."

I look down at the floor and fiddle my thumbs. "You like him dont you?" he smirks. "I know I shouldn't bu-" I start.

"It's ok. Just dont get to attached."

I hug him and bury my face in his chest. "Oh, Ayato. Become straight and we can be together forever." I mumble playfully.

"Kumi... Im... Well... I wasnt actually...gay."

I pulled away from him and stared at him. "Why would you tell me that then?" I ask.

"Boss said you didnt trust men, after your real father so... I jist wanted to get close to you...," he mumbles.

"So you lied to me?" I ask.

"Im really sorry. Please dont be mad."

"Im not. So what're we gonna do about the MIC?" I ask and fiddle with strands of my red locks.

"I got that. Just after Soryu leaves call me and I'll pick you up." Ayato says.

I hear the door open and close and Ayato jumps into the closet. Soryu walks in looking around.

"Who were you talking to?" Soryu asks.

"No one just Emma." I pointed to the pillow. He turned and walked out the door chuckling. "You need friends."

I followed him out giving Ayato a chance to get out through the window. "If you took me out more I'd have friends." I say playfully. "You hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head and starts stripping while walking to the bathroom.

I go back to the room and close the window and shut the thick curtains. Soryu walks back in, with nothing but a towel on and his usually slicked back hair, wet and clinging to his face.

I bit my lip as I watched him get dressed. He put on some sweat pants and a black T-shirt and lied on the bed with a book.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my long red hair. I blow dried my hair and put on one of his button ups which looked like a dress on me.

Either he's part giraffe, or im part dwarf...

I made my way back into the room and sat on the bed across from him. "Why are you so far away?" I ask. He looks up from his book. "You went to that bed." he says.