Land ho!

Dedicated to Jen_TheBidder

Hey gurrll!

Ikumi POV

This is boring. I thought a private island would at least have something to do. Everyone else has there own thing going on though.

I put on my white bikini and cut denim shorts, put the shark tooth in my pocket and walked down the shore line.

I wasnt paying attention when I tripped over something. More like someone. "Dang kid. Watch where you're going." kishi mumbles.

"Why are you so close to the shore line?"

"Waiting for the waves to take me." he said sarcasticly.

"Yeah, when they come tell em I said they can keep you." I chuckle. I got up and dusted off my shorts and continued walking.

I walked into the mansion and sat at the doorway Indian style. The door knob turned and Baba walked in only to jump back. "Sup bubu." I say abd continue to stay in my position.

"Its Baba and nothing. These workers are so cold." he pouts. Really?

"Cook them something." I say.

"Like what?" he asks.

"I dont know how to cook usualy the chef at head-" I slap my hands over my mouth quickly.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "W-what about cake?" I mumble softly.

He laughs and walks away and I stare at the door for awhile. I fet up and explore the house- err mansion.

I come across. A door thats a turquoise color and all the other doors are mahogany.

I open the door and am greeted by many art materials. I close the door and pull up a canvas and an easel.

My fingers grab a pencil and I start to sketch the beach from memory. Then my fingers take control over my body

I start drawing and painting mindlessly and when I realize it I just painted my family on the beach before we got... messed up.

I signed it and faced it towards the sun to give it a faded look.

"What are you doing in Ota's art room?" I turn around and see Soryu standing at the doorway with Eisuke.

"N-nothing." I mumble and brush past them.

I go up to the room where me and Mei Ling are sharing a room. I look at her tear streaked face. Too bad I couldn't get her necklace back.

I shove my hands in my pockets and prick my finger on the shark tooth. "I know..."
*
*
*
*

I carved a little hole on the base of the tooth and put string in it to make a necklace. I placed the necklace in her hand as she slept.

I crawled into my bed on the other side of the room and let my eyes drift.

Third person POV

Later Mei ling woke up feeling something in her hand and opened her hand and saw the necklace Ikumi made.

She smiled slightly and placed it on over her head.

She walked down the stairs to the ground floor and saw Ota immensely staring at a painting.

"Ota, that's beautiful." she said.

"I didnt make this. Ikumi did." he stared at it more and looked so interested.

She walked into the dining and saw a worker sitting by Baba as he rubbed her thigh. Baba had made cake and passed it out and caught the attention of one of the maids.

Ayoto POV

It's almost a month now and Ikumi has still been MIA.

"HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HER?!" Boss storms through the room.

"No."

He knocks the things over on the desk.

"SIR! You'll never believe what footage I got!" one of the snakes runs in with a laptop.