Going home

Ayato POV

Me an two other snakes were stocking guns at the warehouse

"Why would they send a child to do a man's job?"

"Yup, now she's gotten herself kidnapped. Probably even killed"

Yeah, I was right again. They were referring to Ikumi again. "Stop talking about her like that. Kumi knows what she's doing."I mumble.

"Listen to this guy here. Ayato miss his girlfriend?" he mocks me.

"We've never dated." I growl. "Well shit, we all wished we could've dated Ikumi, she has a fine body too, wouldn't be surprised if she was sleeping with enemy." He lets out a hardy laugh.

That's it!

I grab a loaded pistol and fired it into his foot.

   I was never the violent one but talk bad about Ikumi and see what happens. Boss burst through the door to see my face red from anger and me holding the gun at the other snake.

"Ayato! What's your problem?!" Boss yells at me.

I fire one more bullet into the snake's head and storm out of the warehouse. Im coming best friend. I'll bring you back home.

Ikumi POV

We left the private island and were on a private jet back to Japan. "So, you and Ikumi huh?" Ota starts. Here we go again...

"I saw this coming." Baba says. "Oh yeah, totally. Mr. fortune teller." Mamo yawns.

"I know. Like later I predict that they're gonna do it." Baba smirks.

Eisuke glares at Baba then places his tablet in his lap. "1. Baba you're disgusting, and 2. a real man can say se-"

"OHMYGAWDEISUKE! WEWERENTGONNADOANYTHINGLIKETATSOLEASESTOP!" I cover my ears. "Yeah, plus it was only a kiss." Soryu says.

"By the looks of it, you were ready to take her on the table." Baba says. Soryu reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out his gun and points it at Baba. "N-N-N-N-NO GUNS! NO GUNS!" Baba yells.

"Baba Take it back!" Ota yells. "I TAKE IT BACK!" Baba yells. Soryu smirks and puts the gun away. Mamo walks over to my seat, grabs my hand and places a finger over his grinning mouth. he walks away and Soryu shrugs his shoulders.

I feel something in the palm of my hand and I go into the bathroom. I open my hand and my face blushes. A condom.

Dirty thoughts swirl through my mind and my face completely burns up.NO! Kumi he's the enemy. Gotta push the feelings to the back of mind. I put the condom in the trash and walked back to my seat. "You ok? you're face seems flushed." Mamo asks.

I send an evil glare his way and nod slowly.

***

We were back at the hotel in the lounge when Eisuke's phone rung.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Well check it out."

He hung up the phone and changed the channel on the TV. "Boss why are we looking at the cameras?" Ota asks. "Someone broke in."

(Naw its not the black foxes. Although im gonna make a story like that.)

"Well who was it?" I ask.

"We dont know. I'll go check it out." Eisuke says and stands. Soryu stands with him and they both leave.

"Let's go check on the auction hall " Baba says looking serious for the first time in forever. Tbh when baba looks serious he looks scary...

SIKE!

"Im gonna go see if Mei ling is still asleep." I say and walk out the lounge to her room. I start down the hall and then get pulled behind a corner. "Who the f- Ayato?" I look at my best friend as he has tears in eyes.

"Ikumi.. youre ok!' he whisper yells and hugs me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Everyone is worrying and some are even brave enough to start doubting you." He says pulling away with his face stone cold now.

"Well we cant have that. No one should doubt the red queen." I smile.

"And something important-''

"Ikumi?" Someone calls out startling me.

Oh no, Ayato'll get caught!

Dedicated to threespades