THE BEGINNING.

"...drop me down... you cannot take me... who the hell do you think you are..." I struggled out of the tight grip of the enormous man. He was one of those men that came into the club with his friends. They all look different from how I had seen them last night. 

"How dare you embarrass me in the house of God,... you bullhead." I smacked his head but he didn't budge. The doors of the temple banged open. A man in a black suit, walked in, wearing the same style of suit the man holding me wore. There was another guy by his side.  The moment he took off his mask, it was the same guy from last night. The one I had drugged.  Oh my God. How did they find me? 

"Boss, she is the lady .!" The guy grabbing me spoke up. I flinched at his deep voice.

"[SIGHS] Give her the shot, Demyan...." The hot guy of last night said before walking out through the door. " Wait! give me what shot?" I asked but it was too late to get my answer. The other guy who stepped in with their hot boss shot me a syringe and it's getting too hot.... in here! I passed out in just a second.

******************************************

AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE HOURS!

I open my eyes to the bright light above my head. The room read three shadows, I am not alone! The theme and the features of the room are hidden, I can not see the faces of the shadows. These shadows belong to men and not the ones in my nightmares.

"Good! She is awake... Dima!, Let Boos know she's awake!"  The huge guy from earlier, buff in muscles instructed the guy by the right. 

[DOOR CLOSES]

"Now, you better start talking bitch! Where is the drive?" The big guy stepped in front of me, bending over to my face level. His deep voice made me squinch like an intimidated mouse. The other guy on the left side of the room took off the tape harshly from my lips... "Ouch! "  {Gedeon and Demyan laughed}  I have no idea of what drives he was talking of. What am I to do with a drive?
      " I rather die than tell you shit!" I spat. [LAUGHTER]   "Alright! You do not have to,... but you will... Demyan! Bring the dog collar." The other guy, Demyan, just as this bullhead had called him, brought a silver collar, placing it around my neck... Even though he wraps me with electric chains, I will not say a word. 
      "I will cut you into pieces, bit by bit... even the police wouldn't find your parts for investigation...." Demyan roared.  If he thinks that was a threat well he should see my past and learn from it.
       "Now!.... Where should I start?...." [LAUGHS MANIACLLY]   "You can start with your balls!" I said, smiling at my words. They both laughed, looking at themselves. "No! What's even better, is if I start with your... Hmmm... [He traced the heated knife from my open chest to my mid-thighs and stopped on my visible lap] Yes! I will start from here." He said, licking his lips. He kept on smiling as he dug the blade into my skin, reaching for the bones.  

 "FUCK!!!!" I screamed in pain but not for help.
 [DOOR OPENS]   "Demyan! Stop it!" A tall muscular man walked in with the third musketeer from earlier by his side. The tears and blood spilled out.

"Boss, This bitch refuses to speak... so I," The psycho spoke up. "So... you, decided to touch her without my approval,[SIGHS] Step aside, let me speak with her!" Demyan walked back angrily. The tall man walked to my front, his face now visible to the light. He was the guy in the club, the guy I had stolen his golden watch from. Oh shit! I have gotten into the wrong man's pants. He crouched down to face me. "Let's see what's wrong!...[LAUGHS] I am not here to waste my time with any further questions, I just want you to hand over the flash and you will be off... back to your church or club, Ma'am!"