ROBBED & THE BLOOD CARD.

"I, I, I, I, I
Do it every night

Show me a good time
You can too, I let you
Try, try, try, try, try, oh
This right here your chance
Learn it from the best
Here's what you gotta do..."
Xiomara panted as she sang louder than the music playing in her eyes. She ran past the guards into the mansion, laughing at the small stunt she pulled off. Dima and Demyan ran behind her, panting as if they had just run a marathon. They laughed. Papeey walked in to see Xiomara, Dima, and Demyan. She handed Mara a white envelope. Dima and Demyan patted her shoulders as they walked back to the gym room, leaving an excited Mara and confused Papeey behind.

"What is it?" She asked Papeey. 
~" It's a letter for you, it got in here this morning, while you went for e run." She said with her two hands crunched up behind her.

"Oh! Thanks, do you know who dropped it?" She asked but Papeey shook her head. Papeey went back to work while Mara walked up the stairs, opening the strange envelope with her nails. As soon as she locked her room doors, she tore the envelope open and saw a blank card, she scoffed, thinking it was a waste of time being curious about a paper with no writing, but when she turned the paper around, she saw writings with blood..."YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE, MARA!" it was boldly writing with the blood dripping from the sheets. She dropped it to the floor in fear. Someone was watching her and she didn't know. She ran to her towering widow and shut the blinds immediately. She hurriedly picked up the letter and the envelope and threw them into the bin beside her mirror stand.  She rushed into the bathtub and washed off the sweat and memories of the letter and blood she had seen. She put on a long shirt and black tights before jumping on her bed. 
    A few minutes later the was a knock on her door, she scan through her social media before pushing her phone underneath her pillow.

"Who is it?" She called out.
~ "It's your Husband of course, who do you think it was before Mara?" Kervyn laughed from behind, waiting for Mara to open her door and welcome him with a hug. Mara jumped down from her bed and ran to the door, opening it slightly to see Kervyn, he was dressed in his usual office outfit, a white buttoned-up shirt, three buttons bagged out, and his hair was untidily neat. She saw how tired he was but sweet-looking as always. She smiled when she saw him and opened the door wide for him to walk through.

"you are home early?" She asked standing by the door. He stood three feet away from her. Stepping forward, Mara walked away from the door, to the mirror stand and looked herself through the glass. Kervyn walked close behind her holding her by the waist and snuggling his face in her neck, he loved her scent.

"I want to eat you... right now." Those were his words. She stared at him amazingly through the mirror, but he was too busy sniffing her scent. She smiled, turning to face him. 
~ " You didn't answer my question, Kervyn?" She brushed his hair with her fingers. He remained quiet for a while before looking at her face, resting his eyes on her lips.

"I was tired of those old fools at work today and all I could think of in the meeting was your face and... Lips... honey-petals...Your chocolate eyes... and.." Mara shushed him with her fingers to his lips.
~ " Say no more, Kervyn, you are so tired and you need to rest, just for once." She smiled at him but he refused, he pulled her closer, Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her, as sure and hard. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.  
        She stood, legs braced to the surface of the hard mirror table, the frigid air swirling around her. Her arms were pressed against his, burned. She shivered, cold penetrating all the rest of her. She thought about the stars - the ones shooting across the night trailing arcs of light, the ones too far or too dark to see.