LOVE ME-DON'T LEAVE ME!

[ISSUES PLAYS BY JULIA MICHAEL]

9:00 PM

Kervyn walked into the house, tired and drained from the night rain. He dragged his feet up the stairs and pushed his room door weakly. He expected to see an excited or worried mara waiting by the door, but she wasn't there, nor was she lay asleep on his bed. He dropped his phone and files on the bed and walked out of the room, knocking at her room door but there was no response, so he opened it quietly and pipped in, there was no sign of a sleepy mara or seated mara, her room was neatly arranged and cold. 

"Mara! I am home!" He said walking down the stairs, still no sign of her. He went down the stairs into the gym, but she was not there, he went checking all the rooms in the house but she was nowhere to be found. He climbed back the stairs calling her phone, but she still didn't pick up the call, he began to worry for her, where could she be? He thought, what if she was kidnapped? No! What if she just went out for a stroll? He racked his head, trying to calm his nerves down. He called her phone again as he climbed up the stairs, when he got to the top of the stairs, the doors opened and the figure of mara walked in. She quietly climbed the stairs and stopped when she saw kervyn by the stairs.

"Where did you go?... I have been worried and... I called you but... Where did you go, Mara?" He asked scanning through her body, she wore a black short silk dress, and the top design pushed her chest up and outlined her curves down the waistline. She had a shoulder purse hanging idly on her shoulders and silver glass slippers on. She looked sexy but kervyn wasn't comfortable that she had worn it out. 

"Uhhh,...I went out...it's more like a night out thing for me and some couple of chicks out there." She chewed her gum tastily, irritating kervyn with the pompous attitude that she had inherited tonight.  He flinched at her words.  

"Mara  responde a mi maldita pregunta, de donde diablos vienes?" (Mara, answer my fucking question, where the fuck are you coming from?) He yelled furiously. She stepped away from him, as soon as he spoke those words.  She has never heard him speak this way, exactly, he was somewhat scared and angry. 

"Por que te importa de todos modos?.... es el club..." ("why do you care anyway?... it's the club...") He walked closer to her and sniffed in the scent around her, it was mixed, with vodka, men's cologne and cigarettes. 

"I warned you about going back to the club, I paid Duchess off, to have you to myself, as mine and no one can have or taste what belongs to me." He grabbed her free hand and placed it on his chest, she pulled her hands away and walked past him. 

"No soy tuyo, no soy un objeto para poseer o comprar." ("I am not yours, i am not an object to be owned or bought." ) She hissed back at his face.

"Tu eres mi esposa! Por lo que me pertences." ("You are my wife! So you belong to me") He hollered facing her this time.
~ " No! Solo estoyhaciendo mi parte como tu esposa en este estupido plan.As que no soy tu esposa." ("No i am just playing my part as your wife to this your stupid plan.so I am not your wife.") She said those words in anger, turning her back to him Kervyn's chest fell when he heard those words, he need not be reminded about the contract and pretend stuff, not this night especially, when he had a terrible day at the office and the rain draining his clothes because he chose to walk down the estate. He felt disappointed, he thought for the past weeks, he had shown her what love is all about, and how much he truly cared for her, but she is blind to see what kervyn's heart held out for her.

"Mara!" He called out to her as she climbed the lengthy stairs. She turned to face him, waiting for him to say something. She could see the hurt through his eyes and the pain it had caused him. 

"I love you! And I want you to love me the same way I feel for you." He looked at her, watching her reaction. She gave him a raised eyebrow and a no idea look and kept on walking up the stairs. She stopped when she reached the top of the stairs, before her room door. 

"Nunca dejes a la persona que amas..., no me dejes...si me amas." ("Never leave the one you love..., don't leave me... if you love me.") She stammered before slamming her door shut. She slumped to the floor before the door and thought of Kervyn's confession. While kervyn stood down the stairs still shocked by their conversation, he ran up the stairs and stopped before her door, thinking if he should knock and still talk about what she had said, but he thought against it and walked past her room and into his study room.  After seven shots of vodka, he slammed the bottle to the floor in anger.

A/N