MR & MRS ORLOV

[GOOD THINGS FALL APART... PLAYS BY ILLENIUM &JON BELLION]

"Dima, is Kervyn going to be ok? Or should I just...." Mara ran out the door, looking at the new mansion before her, truly her husband... pretend husband was rich, he owns many mansions and skyscrapers. She wasn't as excited as she seems to be, she worried about Kervyn, is he going to make it out alive and come to Malibu as he had promised? That she didn't know.

"Mara! He is  going to be safe, besides, he is the strongest man I have ever known and he has the most trusted men with him, so definitely, your husband's security is guaranteed." She turned around to look at Dima, he was holding up her bags. She turned back to the dark compound and smiled a bit weirdly before walking back to Dima. She took her things and walked into the house. Huge-sized house built of glass and expensive wood on a rock before the beachfront. It was the most glamorous thing, Mara had ever seen. The large stairs that lead to the penthouse on the island, it was a massive piece of land accessible only by a bridge, by the back of the Mansion. The delicate-looking mansion sat high on the rock, mostly green lawn, with the beach sands ahead. Roof buttered in black charcoal tone. It had balconies, a screened-in front porch, a gazebo, a jacuzzi, a pool, and formal gardens. Mara climbed up the interminable stairs, she opened the door by the left and dropped her bags, awestruck by the beauty before her. The rooms were royally built, it had a kingside bed, nothing like the others she had seen, and technologies sprawled around the place. The bath suite was a goddess of beauty and perfection. There was another glass door that led to the highest balcony of the house. From up here, she could see the whole beach like a lighthouse. The sea looked like dark blue crystals, the bubbles looked like marbles inside the sea. The moon shined, glowing above and spreading its lights to the wonders of the house. Mara was happy and amazed but still felt empty. Kervyn wasn't here, she wondered what he was going through back in Newyork. She didn't bother to take off her clothes, she was tired to even take a shower. She lay on the soft massive bed and sighed. Going through her chats and call log, there was no single call from him yet. For a while, she stared at the call screen and what felt like minutes turned to hours. Hours later she slept off with her phone by her side. 

*****************************************************

Mara woke up to the sound of a gentle snore, she opened her eyes slightly, and Kervyn was by her side, asleep, peacefully. She was obviously dreaming, she rubbed her eyes dramatically and stared again, he was asleep for real by her side. He snuggled by her side muffling some words she couldn't hear. But then he repeated himself in a whisper.

"Don't you know it's creepy to stare at someone asleep?" He smiled. She punched him softly on the shoulder with a chuckle. 
~" Why didn't you wake me up as soon as you got in? You got me worried and thinking that you wouldn't come back..." She squeaked. He half opened his eyes and laughed. He pulled her back to his chest and kissed her on the neck. "Why would you think I wouldn't come back... I promised you that, when you wake up I would be by your side... Or you were missing me, isn't it?" He wiggled his eyebrow at her. She pushed his face away and buried hers into the pillow. He smuggled his hands around her waist, taking in the scent of Mara's lotion. She giggled at his little affection but she wasn't still sure if they were doing the right thing. She turned to face him. he had dark circles beneath his eyes, from the endless stress he had. She lowered her eyes and stared at his welcoming lips but brush the thought away. 

"Mara, are you alright?" He asked her, playing with her curls.
~" Uh, I just wanted to talk about the contract... Today is the 30th day and uhh, and we are..." She stammered. 
"Oh, yeah about that, the contract and the rules...." He nodded his head.
~ " This isn't right and... the rules and punishment and..." He hushed her with a finger to her lips.
~" Mara, no! The punishment is over... I will never punish you again, except if you want it..." He grinned.  They both sighed, looking in different directions in the room.