HE CAN NOT BE HERE!

"Hurry, Mara... I got a lot of files to fill at work." Kervyn yelled down the hall. He was waiting patiently for Xiomara downstairs. 
~ "I am coming!" She yelled from up the stairs. She wore a blue floral dress and white sandals that complemented the weathered color. Kervyn stared at her in admiration. Those were the clothes she had worn to visit her mother the day she got married to her stepfather. One of the memories she wishes not to speak of. 

"You look lovely." Kervyn complimented her before dashing through the doors into the car. She smiled at his comment and hurried after him, not that she didn't care about his comment but she could feel the sincerity in his words. This time he was real, not like other times that she was commented as hot because of her poking backside and moderate bust.  She hurried quickly and jumped into the car beside him, as the driver drove out of his estate.

"Thank you, Uhh.."She paused thinking of what to call me.
~ " Just call me Kervyn... and why are you thanking me anyway, after all, you are my wife." He smiled looking at the rearview mirror, aware of the driver's presence.  Xiomara looked around the city with admiration while Kervyn stuck his head in his phone, reading the uprising news of the day, He and Xiomara were the talk of the whole city. But the sight of a tweeted message caught his attention."Has anyone seen Mrs. Orlov, the wife of the most famous billionaire?" He scoffed at the thought of Mara being called Mrs. Orlov. "He said he is a billionaire and he can't even buy his wife branded clothe." The tweet had a million views and likes but that didn't bother him, it was the fact that people downgraded Xiomara. He looked at another tweeted message from a guy, "I believe Mr. Orlov isn't so blind to know the truth about Xiomara or should I say, Mara-quin the so-called golden stripper!" Other viewers hit the like button or commented with a laughing emoji but Kervyn was irritated by the disrespect. He turned to look at Mara, whose head was resting on the window, staring at the wonderful city of new york. He set his gaze back on the messages and sighed.

" George!"
~ "Sir?" The driver looked in the rearview mirror to see Kervyn. Xiomara adjusted in her seat when she noticed the uncomfortable look on Kervyn's face.

"Take us to the new PRADA and CHANEL store, I would like to pick up a few things." Xiomara stared at him with a confused look, he is a man, what was he looking for in female stores? The car finally came to a stop. Xiomara's mouth widened at the sight of the luxurious store, she had never seen anything like it before nor had she owned branded stuff before. 

"Mara!... Go in and pick whatever you wish or love to have, I will be waiting outside... And I do not mind if you show me what you choose...I like to see when my woman dresses and parades it to me. " He winked at her, she thought he was cute being so nice for the first time to her but the sight of people in their midst got her thinking that it was a script of play for the people to see and not the character's interest. She gave him a slight smile and walked into the store. 

Mara looked around and wondered if Kervyn meant what he said, she stared at a black leather golden bag displayed by the mannequin. She was so much in love with bags, especially this style, the crescent shape. A lady walked into the store, dressed in a flashy silver gown and high-knee boots, she walked graciously to the counter of ladies and pointed at the same bag, that Mara had wished to have. Mara blocked her sad face with a sluggish smile and looked at other designs of clothing but the sudden whisper made her jump.

"Sorry miss, but it seems like you wanted the bag." Mara turned to see the lady who had spoken to her, it was the same fancy lady. She was of average height and smaller than Xiomara in height and body size. She was half American and Japanese. Mara smiled at her but she didn't return the smile.

"Yeah!... Yeah! The bag is lovely and well-shaped with beautiful leather. " Mara chuckled weirdly, not knowing why the woman cared if she wanted it or not.
~ "You can have it if you do not mind. I can buy another...another time. " The lady giggled, Mara's eyes lightened at the opportunity.