"BREAK ME TO PIECES, I WON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD"

[BRONX, NEW YORK CITY.]

[PRESENT DAY]

Xiomara opens her eyes to the bright light above her head. The gag in her mouth was soaked with salty tears and saliva. The room read three objects shadows, but they belong to the men. The theme of the room was hidden, she couldn't see the men's faces but she could feel their presence, and an outraged air filled the room. 

[WHISTLING]

"Good! She's awake... Dima, let Boss know she is alive." Gedeon said to  Dima seated by the table. [DOOR CLOSES] The room grew quiet as soon as the door closes. Xiomara stared at them, it came to her senses that, those were the men in the club and the men that had kidnapped her. She captured Demyan's features, he was slim and had straight hair that falls out in style. She looked at Gedeon, who walked up to her. He was huge and intimidating ... to a child but not to her. She stared at him, "Now! You better start talking. Where is the flash drive?" He stepped before her and roared at her face, spitting with every word that came out of his mouth.  He bent to her face level. Demyan took off the gag from her mouth, she spat right to his face which made Gedeon irritated.  "B...i...t...c...h!" She laughed at her reactions to his misbehavior. 

"I rather die than tell you shit!" She lashed out. Her mouth was taped back. Demyan and Gedeon laughed at her.  "Alright! You don't have to...but you will... Demyan brings the dog collar and my blade. " He laughed. Xiomara's eyes widened at the sight of the blade. Her past came rushing down memory lane, something she had run from, memories she buried a long time ago. 

"I will cut you into pieces, just like you said, bit...by bit... till you spill the truth." Gedeon barked taking the blade from Demyan, While Demyan locked the collar around her neck. 

"Now! Where should I start from?...  " [LAUGHS MANIACLLY] "You can start with your balls!" She said, smiling at her moxie. They both laughed, looking at themselves. "No! What's even better, is if I start with your... Hmmm... [He traced the heated knife from my open chest to my mid-thighs and stopped on my visible laps] Yes! I will start from here." He said, licking his lips. He kept on smiling as he dug the blade into her skin, reaching for the bones.

"FUCK!!!!" She screamed in pain but not for help.
[DOOR OPENS] "Demyan! Stop it!"  Kervyn walked in with the third musketeer, Dima, by his side. The tears and blood spilled out.

"Boss, This bitch refuses to speak... so I," Gedeon spoke up. "So... you, decided to touch her without my approval,[SIGHS] Step aside, let me speak with her!" Demyan walked back angrily. Kervyn walked to her front, his face now visible to the light. He was the guy in the club, the guy she had stolen his golden watch from. Oh shit! I have gotten into the wrong man's pants. He crouched down to face Her. "Let's see what's wrong!...[LAUGHS] I am not here to waste my time with any further questions, I just want you to hand over the flash and you will be off... back to your church or club, Ma'am!"

"I will not answer any fucking question! " She spat on his face. In disgust, he rubbed the saliva off his face. [LAUGHS] "Oh wow! Well, then we will continue the hard way... Demyan!" The big guy smirked, truly he is a psycho, you enjoy torturing people. The big angry wolf struck her with a blow on the chin. "You will give me my drive or die!"

"I rather die!" I cursed. The handsome boss knocked me out with a blow...

"Dureme princesita... duerme en paz."

[FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER...]

[GRUNTS]

This was the second time, she had blacked out and opened her eyes to the sight of the same dark-dusty room. She stared down at her bleeding thigh, covered with her blood. The Bastard had cut into her leg deeply, she looked at the four men by the table, talking of things she need not know. One of them turned to see if she was awake.