Chapter 17 - Hide

I'm still on the cold floor, it's calming me, but it's not the best place to be. I try to get up, and I feel my legs shaking, so I support myself with the help of the wall and the door. I walk slowly to my bed, and there I take off my pants and lay in a comfortable position. Nothing feels comfortable now, everything hurts, even if I don't have any physical wounds.

I end up falling asleep while crying and wake up to my usual morning alarm. I turn it off, and I look at the roof. I think about staying in bed for the day or the week, but I have a role to fulfil, so I get up and go to the bathroom because I know my eyes will be sore and the skin around them will be red, and I can't get out like that. I put on some make-up so it doesn't show, I dress something comfortable, and I go for the track circuit. There I run to almost exhaustion and then go to the gym and do the same programme I do with P'Tay. I go to the shooting room, there were some bodyguards there who, as soon as they saw me, almost left, but I told them to stay.

I remembered the first time P'Tay took me here, he told me to imagine something in the place of the target, and I imagined zombies from one of my games. Since then, I have imagined apples, vampires, hunters, and animals of all kinds, but today I only saw Khun Korn's face in the target. I shoot at every vital organ and vital vein, and then I just continue to shoot randomly until I don't see, I just hear. I keep pressing the trigger time after time and hearing bullet after bullet until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Chay, you should know by now that if there are no bullets, there is no point in pulling the trigger." P'Porche says

"Where are the bodyguards?" I ask

"I told them to go eat breakfast. Are you feeling okay today? Do you want to talk about yesterday?" he asks with hope

"I already told you, Hia, I just see things differently. You know, Matteo is a really good guy, I'm sure you'll like him more than P'Kim." I say and smile at him

"Porchay, I don't understand these sudden feelings for the Italian. Yesterday you were talking badly about him because he sent you clothes."

"He is different from what I thought he would be, and I like him."

"Porchay, I'm going to cope with that, just be sure you don't do anything you will regret for the rest of your life."

"Khrup Hia"

He leaves after that, still not convinced enough, but for now, this is the best I can do. I put more bullets in my gun and continued shooting until I'm tired. Then I make my way to my room, but I'm spotted by a person that I didn't want to see right now. I put my actor's mind in place.

"Hi love." Matteo says coming to pad my head, but I step back

"I'm all sweaty." I say, and he gives me a little smile

"What if you shower and change into something new, and then I can take you out to lunch?" he says all lovey-dovey

"That sounds good. Are you going to a meeting?" I ask

"Yes, I'm going to sign a deal with your brother. It shouldn't take long, but take your time, I'll wait for you."

"Ok, good luck with the deal."

"Love I don't need luck, but thank you." he says with a smirk

I walk to my room, mentally ignoring the conversation I just had. When I get to my room, I immediately realise someone had been here because my guitar was not on the opposite side of the bed than it had been. I went slowly to the bathroom, and there was no one there, no one in the closet either, and no one under the bed. So, I go take a shower to relax and also prepare myself for what is coming, which is continuing to act as a boy who is in love.