Chapter 26 - Think about it

I walk into the house and just there I realise I sill have the necklace around my neck, my intention was giving it back to Matteo this morning but I forget with all they were saying. This is an expensive piece and I'm afraid I'll damage it somehow. I think that's probably why all the bodyguards are staring at me so tense.

I go to the office to talk to P'Porsche and P'Kinn, I knock before entering and they are both at the desk looking at some papers and now looking at me.

"I'm sorry for making a mess with P'Time." I say bowing my head "Matteo said I had shaken up the Thai mafia with that. I didn't realise P'Time was so important."

"He's not." Hia says "He has money, but Tay is much more important than him and has more connections to the rest of the world. Don't worry about it, we'll handle it."

"You're still wearing the ring." P'Kinn says "It is dangerous to wear such rings right now. After your performance yesterday things got a bit shaken Matteo was right about that. You two are said to be an addition to the power couples of the mafia, a lot of people were watching while he let you take control of things and he didn't even hesitate to put himself in front of you when Time pressed the trigger that shows that he trusts you, but he will always protect you at the same time. And, as the cherry on top of the cake, you threaten Time and said you would kill him."

"I..."

"Porchay, did you thought about those words, do you know what means to kill someone, to take a life?" P'Porsche asks me

"I... I was just really mad, I didn't mean it. I wasn't going to do it."

"What if you do one day?"

"I don't..."

"You may not have a choice, are you ready for it?" P'Kinn asks me very serious

"I have to be, right?" I ask not wanting to think about it

"I shouldn't have let you go on that dinner with the Italian. You're almost so in this world as I am." P'Porsche says more to himself than to me

"Think about that Porchay." P'Kinn says laying a hand Hia's shoulder

I get out of the office a bit scared, I had avoid thinking about that specific theme. I know I'm capable of killing someone I just didn't think I was going to do it, but that was too innocent of me, looking around I can clearly see that they are all worried about an attack or something happening and if it happens, this time I can't wait for someone to protect me.

I'm starting to get scarred, they all talk about the war with the Yakuza, about power and I think I understand it but at the same time, I don't. This world is so complicated.

I go into my room and I look at it, I look at my guitar, the same P'Kim gave me when it all started, it seems like such a long time ago. I start playing thinking about P'Kim and also Matteo, it would be wonderful if there was a person that was the mix of the two but there isn't.

I also wonder about P'Tay, but I know he will appear at any moment. I just hope he is okay and dealing with things the best way possible. I also feel a little disappointed in myself, all this time P'Tay was helping me and I never realise he was going through problems with P'Time. Love is indeed complicated.

"Porcay?" I hear P'Tay calling me "Can I come in?"

"Yes!" I say and he enters

I was thinking of him and now he is here and he is different, he doesn't smile, he doesn't look so confident, so brighten, he doesn't look like him. He isn't wearing make up and he's wearing the same clothes he uses to train with me