Author's note 5

Hello Beautiful people! Yes, there is a chapter next, but before that just read this little note.

As I have been saying, I need to post Kim's pov chapter, but I didn't realise so much had happened since the last time I posted one, so it was impossible to put everything in only one chapter, I also didn't have to write everything.

What I'm going to do is, before the next Porchay's pov there are going to two or three Kim's pov and I know what you are thinking. Now that things were getting interrresting and we would finally know everything behind the plan, she decides to do this!? Yes, I decided to do this for a couple of reason, first I think the reading experience will be better because a lot has happened with Kim that you don't know about, second I want to give you Kim's prespective of things and I think it will be really interesting, third it will give you more clues to guess everything.

I know this is not what you wanted and you are probably a bit mad at me, but trust the process, please.

One last thing, the chapters will have different numbers from the current chapter because I want to put them in another place once I finnish the story. I think it's better to read the two povs at the same time, but with the lack of time I couldn't write the two. So for future readers and you that are reading right now and may want to reread in future, things will be more organized.

I'll write Kim's pov as fast as I can so you can get Porchay's pov and I'll do my best to keep the story good and you interested because we are almost at the end of everything.

That's it, now continue that there is a chapter next. See you there :-)