One- Y/n and Alastor Meet

She was five when she met him. A tall, slim man with a never ending smile. She didn't quite know what she was getting herself into when she befriended him, or what she was about to experience.

Her name was Y/n L/n, and she had e/c eyes, and h/c h/l hair. She had s/c skin, and e/d. (extra details)

She was in bed, that fateful night, when someone snuck into her room. She didn't know, as she was too busy crying about her recent loss. Her cat, Smokey, had died and was just buried. He was a kind black American Shorthair. However, he had to be put down due to biting a child that pulled his tail. The mother sued the family and had Smokey put down.

Y/n's eyes were stinging from those tears when she heard a soft static next to her. She looked up to see a tall, slender man with gorgeous red hair, deer ears, and a smile. It seemed sad. Y/n blinked up at him, confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I..." he started, as though he didn't quite know how to answer this.

"Are you Smokey?" Y/n asked. The man looked at her, a look of confusion spreading across his never ending smile.

"Who is Smokey, may I ask?" He said, politely.

Y/n looked down in defeat. "You're not Smokey..." she said with a small sob.

The man tilted his head. "Was he dear to you?" Y/n nodded. "Was he your brother?" Y/n shook her head.

"No, he was my kitty." She said, "He died today. I thought you were him."

"Why did you think I was him?"

"Your ears." Y/n said, pointing. "You hold them like he did."

Sympathy flashed across the man's face, and his smile lessened. Sympathy was a foreign emotion to him. He pondered this for a moment. "Why don't I show you something?" he said, finally.

Y/n took a moment to think about it. "Okay..." she said, finally. She took a deep breath and reached up to the hand offered to her by the man. He pulled her close and covered her eyes, and Y/n felt a cold wind on her. A second later, the man's hand was removed from her face, and she saw the most beautiful sight she had ever seen in her five years of life.

They were in the middle of a cool forest, in the middle of the night. Fireflies flew around the tall grass that surrounded a pond in the center. There were frogs around ribbiting their happy hearts away. The trees reached for the dark deep blue sky, like arms of a welcoming mother.

The water showed the reflection of the sky, with the crescent moon shining brightly above them. Little bugs flew over the lake, and a couple fish hopped out to eat their midnight snack. Cattail weed grew in chunks around, and lilypads made the pond a happy home. A few lotus flowers barely bloomed dotted the pond, and the air was fresh and crisp. The sky was like a fantasy, as the little stars dotted the dark void above. A cool breeze brushed through her hair as she turned around to see the man with a lotus in his hand. He put it in her hands and she gently put it in the pond to drift away.

Then, the world slowly shifted back to her room and she looked around in complete shock. She turned around and the man was in front of her once more. "The name is Alastor, darling. And who might you be?"

Y/n looked down at the grown, shy. "I'm Y/n." she said as a light shade of blush covered her cheeks. Alastor bowed.

"And what a pleasure it is to be meeting you, Y/n, darling."

Hey, I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while. I had to deal with finals and all, and is waiting for the last test. Here is the remake of this chapter, and the rest of this story will be much better. I promise. The last version wasn't half as good as its posential was. Why i am making this new version instead of leaving it as is? Well, darling, that's simple.

Why does anyone do anything?

✨ SHEER ABOLUTE BOREDOM. ✨

Anyway, farwell, my weebing fellows, until next time. ~