Ten- home

Alastor's POV.

Ever since the events at the cafe, Y/N refused to leave her room. She was scared of me. And I didn't know what to do. She was my everything... of course killing someone in front of her would traumatize her. Why wouldn't it?

I pace back and forth, thinking. What could I do to help her? Then, I heard soft footsteps behind me, and turned around to find Nifty.

"Al? Are you okay?" my smile softend.

"Yes, Nifty dear." She was like a little sister to me. I couldn't let her see me upset.

"Okay..." She said, She walked off, leaving me to my thoughts.

"Oh," I sigh. I sat down and rubbed my face with my hand. Just then, Charlie came in with Y/N behind her. I got up, hope in my eyes, but Charlie stopped me.

"Al... Y/N wants to go home." My smile shrunk.

"Oh... I see." I nodded gently. "I understand, my dear. Y/N?" She flinched as I said her name. I winced. I never wanted to make her scared of me. "...Be safe out there..."

She nodded, and Charlie guided her through a portal she summoned using a spell book. And that was the last I saw my love.

(Y/N's POV)

I fell onto my hands and feet as I entered my homeworld. I got up and brushed myself off. I think that is enough associating myself with demons...

I thought about how Alastor tore through that man. I abhorred. That man was bad, but I don't think he deserved what Al did to him. I was concerned for my safety after seeing that. I guess the fact that they were all demons spaced my mind until I saw that.

I walked home, as I had no money for a ride. When I got home, my parents immediately hugged me. "Oh, honey! I am so glad you're safe!" Mother said.

"Where were you?" Father questioned. "You were gone so long, and you didn't answer your phone!" I sighed. How was I going to explain my... abnormal month.

A few weeks had passed, and I was still thinking about if Al was thinking of me. I just used an excuse with my parents that I didn't remember what happened. That I just blacked out and woke up in some random location with nothing. Luckily, they believed in aliens and assumed I was abducted. They have been wearing tin foil hats since I got back. Honestly, they abash me.

(my POV)

A tall slim figure looked down at a paper and back up to the building and grinned. Their pointy yellow teeth glinted in the light. They walked inside, and shoved the paper in their pocket. "Excuse me" they said. "Is this where I can have someone... Murdered?"

"How can I help you, sir?" A small imp said. "Oh... fuck..."