Eight- getting ready is a disaster

(Alastors POV)

    I walked through the halls. I had a flower Boquet in hand, and a box of chocolates. It WAS Valentine's day after all. A Holliday that humans tend to celebrate. Well, except for Angel for... Obvious reasons.

    Anyway, I walked up to Y/N's door and knocked, and she opened the door
    "Yes? " she said, raising a brow questionably.

    I revealed the flowers and chocolate, and her beautiful eyes widened. "Al-"

    "Look... Uh... " I started nervously. "I was thinking... And I'd like it if maybe... We could go out today? I mean, I never celebrated Valentine's day before, but, I just.... Wanted to make today special for you... " I shifted as she stared in shock.

    "I... Suppose... " she said, finally.

    My smile grew even bigger. "Splendid!!!" I say with the utmost excitement. I handed her the flowers and chocolate. "Then I'll come back at eight to take you! That shall give you plenty of time to shower and whatever else girls do to prepare for a date. See you then!!" And I excitedly gave her a hug and walked away.

    (Y/N's POV)

    I stood there as Alastor walked away. My heart fluttered excitedly. I couldn't believe I had a date with him. Even though I intended on rejecting him, I felt put on the spot. And to be honest, I'm glad I did. EEEEEEE I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

    I started jumping up and down, sqealing once i closed my door. Suddenly, a knock. So, I answered to see Angel standing there.

    "Yo, girly. I heard you got a date with smiles." He wiggled his eyebrows as I let him in the room.

    "Yes, I did." I said, barely able to keep my composure.

    "Sweetcheeks, you don't need to hide your excitement from me. I heard you sqealing as I walked up." Angel said with a wink. My face went red. He laughed. "So, mind if I help you get ready? I know some great makeup hacks."

    I smiled and nodded.

    (Alastors POV)

    I paced back and forth, excited for the date. But i didn't know what to wear, or what it even start with. So, I called my good friend Husker.

    "What the fuck do you want?" He complained.

    "You see, I am going out with Y/N, my good fellow, and needs YOUR help!" I say, excitement leaving my every word like venom from a snake's fang.

    "Ugh, I can't help you, damn buck. I got better shit to do than sit around doing whatever the heck this is." Husker waved his arms. "But. I may know a demon that can help you."

    Trusting Husker was the worse choice I did. I thought this to myself as Fizzarolli and Asmodeus walk into my room. Of course he goes to the king of lust and his toy thing. Might of well have invited Valentino as well! Along side Vox I might add!

    Speak of the goddamn devil and he shall appear... Of course THEY walk in after. I think this is my cue to die a second time.

    "Come on, Al. Give them a chance. You'd be surprised at how much they can help. And besides, I WOULD have asked Angel but, he is busy helping Y/N get ready."

    "Husker, HOW DID YOU EVEN HAVE CONTACT WITH ASMODEUS FROM THE LUST RING??? YOU CAN'T EVEN ENTER THE LUST RING!!!"

    Husker simply shrugged. I suppose this shall remain a mystery for eternity then.

    "Oh, Al, long time no see!" Valentino said.

    "Hmmm..... Only my friends have the right to call me that." I mutter.

    Valentino ignores my remark. "So, how have you and the princess been taking care of my Angel Cakes?"

    I shifted uncomfortable. "If by 'the princess' and I you mean just Charlie, she's treated him well."

    "Good, good."

    "W-w-we heard you cou-could use some h-h-h-help!" Fizzarolli said in his distorted voice.

    "Alright, everyone listen up." Husker yelled over the chatter. "Because I'm not going to repeat this twice." Everyone turned to hin, ears open. "Alastor, The radio demon, needs help getting ready for a date. Because I don't really care I figured I'd call you guys to help him so I don't have to."

    I internally face palmed.

    "So, " Husker continued. "Have at it, but realize he doesn't like being touched. So just, help respectively or whatever."

    Oh lord, was I really that bad up on earth that I deserved this? Please somebody help me....

    It has been LITERALLY AN HOUR and there was THIRTY MINUTES UNTIL I NEEDED TO PICK Y/N UP and we STILL WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE.

    They tried to drown me!!! That was the first thing they did was try to drown me!!! AND CLAIMED THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ME CLEAN! Then they lay two outfits on the bed that made NO SENSE. They were like mine, but shorter and they called them "tuxedos". Literally no sense at all.

    And THEN they forced me INTO ONE OF THOSE WRETCHED OUTFITS AND MADE ME WEAR COLONE. I was HIDEOUS! and to make matters worse, they put my hair in a PONY TAIL!!!

    Why did I trust them... Why... And now, Valentino and Vox are trying to do 'male korean makeup' on me to make me look 'hotter'. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THEY????

    Someone save me...

    Al, that's enough complaining. Y/N will love this look.

    I- Hiro? What are you doing in the story?

    It's my story. I can be here if I want.

    YOU'RE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!

    UGH, FINE. Whatever. But its still my book.

    I'm... Just going to end this wretched chapter here....

Al's outfit:

Al's outfit: