eleven- Love or obsession? end.

Y/N's POV

I sat in the dining room, eating my dinner. My parents were having a conversation about my college costs and how they can get me into the college I want most. Harvard.

I just sat as my parents discussed my future. Part of me was grateful i was home but... part of me really missed everyone. Especially Alastor.... even though he was a bit... creepy.

The lights flickered for a second, and I glanced up at them. They've never done that before. My parents seemed not to notice, so I decided to ignore it. Perhaps they were just beginning to be burnt out or something...

The evening went well and i finished up my dinner. I cleaned up l, said I love you to my parents and went to bed. But... I kept feeling like i was being watched. "Hello?" I called out in a meek voice.

No answer.

It was probably my imagination. At least. Thats what i thought. But then, just as I was drifting off to sleep, something attacked me. It covered my mouth as i started trying to scream. There were three of them.

Wait... i remember these creatures! Charlie has a couple working around the hotel! These were Imps! Why are they attacking me?

I kicked and squirmed, trying to free myself. "Sorry, but someone wants you dead." One of the imps said. "And they already paid me! And i already bought THIS!" The imp pulled out a toy horse as his eyes sparkled.

"But sir, she is just a little girl... can we maybe... let her go?" The other male imp said. He had little white freckles on his hellish red skin.

"Oh, PLEASE, moxxie." The first one snapped. "Don't start feeling empathy for the human." Moxxie looked to the side, uncomfortably.

I stared at them in confusion. I was no longer trying to fight them. "What?" I said, simply. "You're seriously mercenaries? How did you even-" my eyes widened when i saw the grimoire that the first imp held. I recognize it... wasn't it... Stolas? Was that is name?

I began to panic, remembering what he had said previously. "A human is not allowed in hell without consequences" is this what he meant? He hired IMPS to KILL ME?!?

As i started to hyperventilate, the female imp pulled out a knife. "Alright, lets do this, and quickly before her parents wake up." She said.

As the blade touched my skin, my instincts kicked in and I screamed for help. Suddenly, the room began to shake. A dark mist covered the ground, and the lights turned red. A staticy sound filled the room as the imps pulled back.

As a familiar energy entered the room, I calmed. My muscles gave out. I went limp. I heard screams, then my parents yelling something about a demon, and then as my eyes slowly drifted shut, I saw familiar glowing red eyes and a smile.

I woke up in a familiar room. As I sat up, i saw Alastor sitting at the end of his bed, which i was laying in.

Almost immediately, I jumped up and hugged him. I sobbed for a moment as he had to regain balance. He wrapped his arms around me and let me cry for a moment.

I then pulled away and looked at Alastor in the eyes. "You came back for me..." was all i could muster up to say.

His smile softened and he kissed me gently. I looked at him in shock. "I had to, my dear. I love you." He said.

My heart suddenly felt light as a feather. I was so happy, I could cry. I wrapped my arms around him again and smiled silently to myself. "I love you too." I said.

"My princess...." Alastor whispered. But something felt off about it...

My princess~

(Sequal??? 👀☕️)