Five- Its Real? pt. 2

I was in panic. This was NOT happening. I was scared. I didn't understand…

    Stolas took everyone's shock to his advantage and grabbed the grimoire, causing Alastor to snap his neck in his direction. He and Stolas were about to fight.

    Alastor summoned giant tentacles and used them to attack, as Stolas turned into a giant demonic bird thing. They fought, scratching, clawing, and hitting, biting and kicking. On some levels, they looked like a couple of demonic toddlers fighting over a toy.

    All while I was in mid-panic attack and bleeding out on the ground. I was terrified. I never seen anything like this and hoped I'd wake up and it all would just be a nightmare.

    Alastor took the grimoire back and knocked Stolas to the ground.

I took a deep breath, knowing what must be done. I gathered my energy and ran in front of Stolas to stop Alastor.

    "Alastor, no!" I yelled. He stopped.

    "Y/N, move." He said, the air full of static. His voice sounded distorted.

    "No. You will NOT hurt him and you will give him his goddamn book back." I was not going to let Alastor hurt someone who didn't deserve it.

    Alastor huffed, not wanting to give in, purely because of his pride. But, he calmed and stepped aside, and held the grimoire towards Stolas, who stood up, took it and thanked me.

    "Unfortunately, however, I must take this young mortal's life as mortal's are not allowed to see heaven and hell before death."

    "You will NOT take her life, dumb bird." Alastor said, protectively.

    "Yes I will, Strawberry pimp." Stolas retorted as Angel stifled a laugh.

    Alastor wrapped his arms around my waist. "No. You will not, my good fellow." He spat the word fellow out as though it was poison.

    Stolas sighed in annoyance.

    "Hi, so, if i have any say here, i would like to NOT die, thank you." I state.

    "You don't." Both Stolas and Alastor said at the same time.

    I sighed awkwardly. "I figured as much…"

    "Fine," Stolas says. "I'll let her go…  for now. But I'm telling you, Radio Demon…  this conversation is NOT over."

    And with that, Stolas walked out. "Oooohhhh Blitzyyyyyyy, I am ready to go home nowwww! Unless you want to go to my place and have some fun~" I heard Stolas say.

    "Oh, fuck of, Stolas!" That must be the 'blitzy' person.

    I turned my attention to Alastor. "You do NOT steal from people, Al. That is NOT okay." I scolded.

    "Well, if i didn't, you would be dead." Al pointed out.

    "I…  Well my point still stands!" I say, I huff and turn around with a fake pout.