Seven- MINE

(Y/N's POV)

I decided something. I was going to keep my feelings for Alastor a secret. I couldn't tell him. it was wrong to love a demon, wasn't it? I know my family would agree.

I walked down the halls, and into Al's room. that is where I have been staying for a while. In the room, I find Al sitting on his bed. "Hey, Al." I say. He looks up from the book he was reading.

"Ah, hello, my dear. come, sit." I agreed and sat next to him, my heart fluttering once again. "Tell me, do you like picnics?" He asked.

"Yeah," I responded. "My family went out to picnics quite often. why do you ask?"

"We should go, sometime. I've got a beautiful outfit for you, too."

"Oh?" my interest has been peeked.

Alastor simply nods. "Yes, indeedy. and I hope that you like it."

I smiled at him. "Thanks, Al." And got up. "I'm going to go take a shower. Bye!"

"Farewell, dear." I then, left into the bathroom to take my shower.

A few days went by, and Al and I kept getting closer. so, out of fear for him finding out my feelings, I moved into a separate room. I stopped reading with him as often and started to hang around Angel more as Al would usually avoid him. Angel and I soon became close friends, and Al constantly would be trying to talk to me. sometimes, I'd let him, but most times, I'd find an excuse to leave.

I was going crazy. That boy does not stop. he was persistent. and I got more and more scared that he'd find out about how I felt. one day, he came up to me and I let him talk, as we didn't talk all yesterday.

"Darling, I know you've been... busy lately... but I wanted to give you something." He said. his smile seemed smaller and faker than before.

"Alright." I agreed. I followed him to his room and he showed me a dress. "Oh." I said.

"You know that outfit I told you about?" Alastor questioned. I nodded. "Well, this is it. I figured with how busy you have been, it would be better to give it to you now."

I sighed. It's not that the dress was ugly, in fact, it was quite beautiful. white silk trim, white floral fabric, and a very modest cut. If I were to wear it, it would fit my figure perfectly. I just... Didn't... wear dresses anymore. They weren't my thing. And Al seemed to catch on based off of the look I gave.

"Do you... not like it? I can get it changed if you'd like..." He looked sad, almost.

"N-no, no, it's not that. It's a beautiful dress, really. I just..." I paused, at a loss for words. "It's just, not my thing anymore. I grew out of liking dresses."

"I... Understand..." Al said. I didn't know how to respond. he seemed so sad.

"I'm... sorry..." I say as I walk out the door, closing it gently behind me. I walked to my room as guilt filled my gut.

(Alastor's POV)

I threw the dress that I held so tightly, my sadness quickly changing to anger and back again to sadness. I fell to the floor, tears streaming from my eyes, finally allowing my smile to completely disappear. I have done that whenever I was alone for the past few days now. Y/N seemed so... distant. and that fact broke my heart.

I cried. I wanted to know why she stopped talking to me. she just... completely stopped. I felt so alone now. my heart ached. Did she... not love me? did I get my hopes up for nothing?

did she love someone else?

that last thought shook through me, stabbing me like a knife in the chest. she hung out with Angel more now. it was him, wasn't it. she loved Angel Dust. not me. and that fact made me angry. it made me hurt. How DARE he take her love from me? she was my goddess, my Angel, my love. I needed her. I needed her to love me. not him.

I needed to pick up my game. I needed to show her how much I loved her before it was too late. I needed to make her love me.

And only me.