Nine- date gone wrong

(Y/n's Pov)

    I came out of the closet with an elegant green and black outfit.

(Change if you want)

    Angel picked it for me and i loved it! Now, Angel was heloing with makeup and hair, doing naturally unnatural makeup look or whatever he called it, and braided my hair. When i looked in the mirror, there was one thing missing.

    Perfume.

    "Hey, Angel?" I ask.

    "Wassup, sugar?" He responds.

    "What type of perfume do you think Al would like best?"

    "Strawberry." Angel almost instantly stated.

    I grabbed the strawberry perfume and put it on. "Okay, I'm ready." I say nervously.

    "Relax, cupcake!" Angel stated. "Al is gonna love you!" My face turned red at that statement. Angel poked my face. "Hah, I knew you liked him." he teased.

    I slapped his hand away and glared, face red as a tomato. Angel laughed. He then walked out of the room giving me one last thumb up as a good luck.  I smiled as I sat down, and then I heard it. Alastor's knock. I took a deep breath to keep my composure and opened the door. sure enough, Alastor was standing right in front of me. He wore a black and red tuxedo with a red tie, and had his hair pulled up in a hair tie. 

    His smell of books had a hint of musk. His smile was more nervous than usual, and he held his red-gloved hand out for me to grab. he had a rose in the pocket of his tuxedo. he was undoubtedly handsome. I grabbed his hand and noticed his face was clean and his masculine features were brought out more. I felt my heartbeat faster. 

    Alastor guided me through the halls and to the front door where he grabbed his coat and put it on, and then grabbed another coat for me. the coat matched my outfit pretty well. I smiled when I realized it smelt like him a little. I hid my smile with a more serious expression.

    We walked out the door after saying farewell to Charlie and the others, and we started walking down the street. "So," I start. "Happy Valentine's day..." 

    "To you as well, my dear." Alastor said. weird. I swear his face was paler earlier. 

    We walked in silence for a moment until arriving at a fancy restaurant. Alastor picked a spot for us and we waited for the waiter.  "This place looks expensive." I say, unsure of if I actually deserved this. 

    "Don't worry about the cost, my l-ady." Alastor stuttered. I looked at him confused. He never stutters. 

    "Are you okay?" I ask. 

    "Why would you ask that, my dear?" Alastor laughed. He looked at me with a genuine smile.

    "Well, you stuttered." I state. "Never mind, it was probably just my mind playing tricks."

    Alastor's smile seemed to be less genuine. I frowned slightly. 

    The waiter arrived and asked us what drink we would like.  "I'll take a sprite." I say. He looked at me weird. probably because I'm human.

    "And I'll take a sinner smoothie, please!" Alastor said. I looked at him funny, and then looked at the menu. oh. it's a cannibal-friendly restaurant. OH. THAT IS WHY THE WAITER LOOKED AT ME FUNNY.

    I suddenly became very uncomfortable. "Dear, are you all right?" Alastor asked. I looked at him, feeling uneasy. 

    "Y-yeah, I just feel a bit nauseous." 

    "Hmm..." Alastor thought. "Would you like some fresh air?" I nodded. Alastor got up. He led me outside to take a breath. "I take it going to a cannibalistic friendly restaurant was not the best idea?" 

    I looked at him, slightly guilty. "I just... I didn't know you were a... cannibal..." I spoke. "And plus, I didn't like the way that waiter looked at me." 

    "Oh, dear. I'm sorry. let's go somewhere else, shall we?"

    We ended up just going to a cafe and getting coffee and some Tuna Wraps. I finished my tuna wrap and let out a satisfied sigh. Alastor laughed. 

    "Well, my dear. do you have room in there for dessert?" I perked up at his words. 

    "YES." I state instantly. "CHOCOLATE. MUFFIN." 

    Alastor chuckled at my silliness and got up to get dessert. 

    "Hey, human chick." I heard someone say. I looked up to see a big muscly dude just standing over me.  "Come with me." 

    "N-no thanks." I spoke, quietly. 

    "It wasn't an offer." The man said, and he grabbed my wrist. I panicked. 

    "Let me go!" I tried to shout, but the man held my mouth shut. I had tears streaming down my face as I struggled to get away. He picked me up and turned around to take me out of the cafe and my eyes met with a shocked Alastor holding a Chocolate muffin and a refill of Americano coffee. the man holding me froze. Alastor's face darkened. he slowly walked to the table and set the food and drink down and turned back to the man and I. 

    "Put. Her. Down." He threatened. 

    the man laughed. "And what are you gonna do about it, huh loser?" 

    "My good fellow, it appears to me that you have no idea who I am, do you?" Alastor spoke, lightly. 

    the man scoffed and held me tighter in anger. another tear fell down from my face. "No." he said. "But so what. you can't hurt me. your weak." and he spat at the ground near Alastor's foot.

    "I suppose you're new around here, so allow me to give you some advice. You don't want to get in my way and take my things." Alastor glared.

    "This ain't yours. it's now my human." the mans grip on me began to hurt, and I let out a pained cry. that seemed to push Alastor over the edge. suddenly, black tentacle things came out of the ground and wrapped around the man, and his grip of me loosened. 

    The tentacles wrapped around me and pulled me away from the man and into Alastor's arms. 

    I startef going into a panic attack. This was more frightning than anything I've seen. I was terrified. Alastor's tentacles began ripping the man apart, head first. Deep red blood splat everywhere. The mans cried were sickening.

    Soon, his cries died out and Alastor ripped out the mans heart with a tentacle and ate it. Then, covered in blood, he turned to me. I flinched back.

    "My dear, I'm sorry you had to see that... " he said. A guilty look on his face appeared. I just stared in shock. I was too shocked to say anything.

    So, I didn't. Instead, I just cried.