Six- Catching Feels

It has been a week, and I have had a lot of fun here with everyone. I completely lost track of time! I learned so many things about the other side, about hell in general. And Alastor and i spent almost everyday together.

    I was sitting on the couch reading a book when Angel came into the room. "Wuttup, toots." He said. I ropled my eyes at the pet name he has been calling me, and answered his question with one of my own.

    "Where's Al?"

    He sighed. "I dunno. Why do you care so much about smiles anyway?"

    I shrug.

    "Welp, seems to me like you fancy him." I blushed.

    "No, i don't!! Shut up." And i shoved a pillow in his face and tackled him, holding the pillow to his face.

    "Oh dear. Y/N!!" Charlie said, alarmed as she and Vaggie entered the room.

    "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Nifty chanted as Husker pretended to ignore it and polished a glass.

    Amgel struggled against my grasp as Charlie kept trying to gete off of him.

    "Hmmm.... What to we have here?" Asked Alastor, as he peeked his head around to see what the ruckus was about.

    "Stupid spider!" I muttered as Angel tapped out and i got off, allowing him to breathe.

    "Y/N, we do NOT promote violence here, you hear me?" Charlie stated quite sternly.

    "I was honestly enjoying the show." Vaggie muttered. Charlie looked at her with anguish. "What? I hate that spider."

    Charlie sighed and rubbed her face in exhaustion before turning to Alastor. "You brought her here, control her." And with that, she left the room.

    "Hmmm...." Alastor said. Then, he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I yelped but allowed for him to carry me into the other room. My heart raced.

    "Darling, you know Charlie doesn't like your violent actions." He said, sitting me onto his bed. His hands lingered for a moment, unwilling to let go. Eventually, and reluctantly, he retreated, much to my disappointment. I enjoyed his touch. It felt safe.

    "I know," I sighed. "Angel just gets on my nerves. plus, it is fun to fight him." 

Alastor's never-ending smile widened genuinely. "I can agree with that, dear. but it is still in your best interest if you hold back. getting into a fight with the wrong demon cand end up with you living an afterlife as well." I sighed again. he was right. 

    (Alastor's POV)

    I looked at Y/N as she thought over my words. She was beautiful. She looked like an angel. not like Angel, but AN angel. like a goddess, in fact. her silky, H/L, H/C hair rest gently on her shoulders. her amazing E/C orbs of eyes kind and soft. her soft, delicate skin shined like the sun. 

    I didn't quite realize I was staring until she spoke up. a light blush covered her cheeks as my own flushed with colour. "Al," she said, her voice as light as a feather. "I-is there... something on my face?"

    My face felt funny. I didn't like it, so, I tried to hide it. "N-no." I stuttered. 

    I quickly walked out of the door after saying goodbye with a kiss to the forehead. then, as I walked down the hall, I questioned what the hell had just happened. 

    (Y/N's POV) 

    As Alastor left, I stared after him. when he touched me, I felt the world fill with colour. I felt a strong feeling in my chest, as though I wanted more. was I... In love? Was this love? or was this some weird form of Stockholm Syndrome? either way, I enjoyed it.

    As the next few days went on, the feeling only grew. Every time I was around him, my heart fluttered, every touch made me want more. my desire to be near him was more and more powerful every day. And that is when I realized. I really AM in love.

    We were strolling down the block, enjoying hell's nature as people ran from us, well, Al, and we talked. "So, darling, why is it that even after finding out that I was a demon that you chose to stay?" I coughed at his question. 

    "O-oh," I stutter. "Well, you have been there for me for the longest time, and you are always so kind. also, you don't seem evil and you are also quite attr- interesting." I fixed what I was about to say. he thought for a moment.

    "Alright. well, dear, I am pleased that you chose to stay. I quite enjoy your company." Al's smile seemed more genuine than ever before. I smiled to myself about this.

    (Alastor's POV)

    My heart raced. She fixed what she said, but I still caught it. she wanted to call me attractive, and that made me the happiest sinner alive. I didn't quite understand why, though. but I was beginning to like the feeling. Was this how a normal person felt when falling in love? if so, then I wanted to be in love like this forever, but with Y/N loving me back.

    "Al?" Y/N asked. 

    "Yes, darling?" I respond.

    "If I chose to stay here forever, would you make sure that when I died, my soul ended up here as well?" she questions. I nodded. 

    "Anything, dear. anything for you."