Four- Its real?

My condition slowly got better over the next few days. My body still hurt a lot, but it was definitely better than before. Alastor would constantly be there for me. He would rush in the room whenever I was about to call for him. He’d sit and read books to me, and bring me food.

Charlie would normally check up on me frequently to take my temperature or give me medicine. I enjoyed the attention quite a lot, considering my mother and father were always too busy to focus on me anyway. 

I lay in the bed in Alastor’s arms as he lay there with me, reading another chapter of Molten Magma (Kai x Cole Ninjago) Fan Fiction, Which you should totally read and check out. The author was Hiro L. Midoriya, or ItsHerobrine2. I’m sure you’ll find it. ;)

Anyway, I was sitting in Al’s arms while he read to me. “The End.” he said. “Now, darling, what should we read next?” I looked up at him.

“You can pick.” I say with a smile. I just sat there as he thought for a moment. I hoped this dream would never end. But I knew that I'd wake up soon in my bed, having to go to school. (Or so she thought-)

“Alright, I’ll find something when it is story time again.” Alastor finally said. His smile seemed to grow bigger. “My dear, do you want to try to walk?” I nodded. 

“Yeah.” I said. I was determined to use my lucid dreaming to my advantage. “I think I can do it myself, though.” I sat up as Al grabbed my hand. 

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

Al removed his hand from mine as I got up. I held onto the bed to steady myself as I took my first few steps in a while. I was wobbly, but I managed.

I then let go of the bed and slowly walked around the room, Alastor close behind me to keep me from falling. 

“Careful, dear. I don’t want you getting hurt.” Alastor warned. 

“I’m okay.” I claim. I look at him. “Can we leave the room?”

Alastor looked worried for a moment. “I don’t know…” he said. “What if-”

“Please?” I interrupted. 

Al sighed. “Fine.” He said. He carefully guided me to the door and opened it. I walked through to see a big hallway. I slowly walked down the hall, exploring every nook and cranny I could.

Alastor giggled at my childish behavior. 

We made it downstairs and into the common room. There were a couple people sitting there on the couch. One of which looked oddly like an owl and was yelling at a young girl with blonde hair. 

“Please, sir. I really don’t know where your Grimoire is!” She pleaded. Alastor seemed to stiffen.

“I don’t think you understand just how DIRE this situation is!” the Owl man stated. “Someone STOLE my grimoire and if it falls into the wrong hands, the whole FABRIC OF EXISTENCE could tumble down into the fiery pits of doom.”

“Sir, I understand completely but-”

“But she has nothing to do with your grimoire.” Alastor said. Everyone turned their head toward us. 

“H-hello…” I say. Suddenly the owl’s face went into pure fury. 

“It was YOU!” He pointed to Al and I suddenly felt weak. This guy was scary!

“This dream is crazy…” I said aloud, intending to say it in my head. 

Well, I guess it technically WAS in my head.

“You brought a MORTAL here and made her think she was DREAMING???” the owl man raged. 

“It’s Prince Stolas of the Goecia family, right, my fellow?” Alastor said, changing the subject.

“Do not change the subject, Radio Demon.” ‘Stolas’ spat. “You stole my grimoire and brought a HUMAN here to hell. And I am NOT your fellow.”

“Oh, come on, good man! Join me for a drink and we’ll talk this out.” Al stated, grabbing a stool from the bar. “Say, do you like whiskey or wine?”

“I know your game, sinner.” Stolas said. “I am no fool. Give me back my grimoire and hand the girl over.”

“I’m sorry, but the last one, I can’t do.” Alastor said. I looked at him and Stolas in boredom. 

“Do I even get a say in this?” I ask. 

“No.” Both Stolas and Alastor said at the same time.

“Well, it’s MY dream, so… y’all get to be nice to each other now.” I state.

“I’m sorry, poor human.” Stolas said. “This isn’t a dream.” 

I looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean?” i say. “Demons don’t really exist. I’m dreaming.”

“Darling,” Al started. “We established this already. It's real.

“W-What?” I say in shock. “N-no, that’s not true! I’ll prove it!” With that I grabbed a knife and before anyone could stop me, I cut a deep gash into my arm and screamed. I was scared. This was real. I was in hell.