Are you Dranzer?

I'm late!!!!!

Rushing down the street in haste, I could feel my lungs burning but I couldn't dare to stop running or I'll miss my bus! I had my bag dangling on my right shoulder while holding my sketchbook and phone in the left hand.

Please please please! Just wait for a little while longer!

I can't believe that I lost the track of time while sketching! Aahh... I wanna hit myself for my stupidity!

I slowed down a bit to turn right from the corner- "Aaaaaahhh!! I can't stop it!!" What?! Does he even know how to skate??! I saw a boy around 9 years, moving on his skates uncontrollably, towards a cat!

I immediately left my stuff and rooted my feet on the ground as I grabbed his hands and pulled him to the side so he won't crash into the wall and placed my foot in front of his skates so they won't slip. I looked back at the cat and it looked scared but thankfully it wasn't hurt.

I sighed in relief. He could have got seriously hurt. I looked at him as he struggled to balance on the skates. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Stop doing that or you'll fall." I said kneeling down to his level "Bent down a bit, put your hands on your knees and try to move forward by slightly lifting your foot and sliding it forward slowly."

At first, he looked confused but then he nodded and tried it. He didn't lose balance this time.

"Wow! I can skate without falling now!!" He exclaimed with excitement and I smiled.

"Yes you can. But don't skate on streets. It's dangerous. Are you alone here? Did you get hurt?" I queried.

He shook his head happily "No I'm not hurt because you helped me in time! My brother was with me but he was talking on call and I got bored so I thought to try it myself."

Am I forgetting something..?...

"Ren!" Huh? I turned to my left, to see the source of the voice and my eyes met two deep ocean blue orbs and for a moment, it was as if the time stopped.

"Are you okay?"

The reflection of sunlight was giving the effect as if those blue eyes were filled with glitter.

"Yeah brother, she helped me!"

When he turned to look at me, I just couldn't take my brown eyes off him as he ran his hand through his blond hair while smiling at me.

"Thanks for helping my brother." I heard but my mind felt soo clouded that I couldn't bring out any words to reply.

Maira!! Snap out of it!!

I rebuked myself and smiled back "It's alright. But please don't have him skate on street until he can do it properly." I told him as I noticed that the cat has come near me.

I picked her up and patted her as she snuggled merrily.

"It appears you were going somewhere." The boy said glancing at my stuff lying on the ground and then it struck me.

"Ohh no! I'm late! Sorry, I've to go!" While saying this, I hastily picked up my phone and dangled the bag on my shoulder but when I tried to leave the cat, she refused to let go stubbornly.

I heard a deep amused chuckle and I turned to face him, he spoke up "She seems to like you quite a bit already."

I gave him a nervous bothered smile because I'm getting sooo much late!!! Seriously, I just can't believe how am I standing here so calmly while from inside I'm crying, screaming and panicking!!

I don't wanna get late for the class..

"Here, give her to me and you can go where you were going." He held his hands forward with a kind smile.