Romeo scolds Juliet

Kai's POV

"Kai, you'll burn down the whole forest at this pace." Dranzer groaned as my blue beyblade sped through the trees with a burning armour of flames around it. "Calm down!" He yelled but I ignored it yet again.

"Why is my wielder this jealous?!" He complained and for some reasons, it boiled my blood to no limits and on an unconscious reflex, I clenched my fists tight, as that guy's face flashed before my eyes.

What the hell did he mean with keep smiling?! It needs to be real too! Can't he get this simple of a thing?! And that idiot! She just can't bear to say 'No'! Why am I surrounded by fools?!

'He was right...'

Huh? It's her voice but how? How can I hear her voice??

I glanced at Dranzer and he let out a nervous laugh as he said "Ah... Actually... I can connect you guys with telepathy.. y-yeah that's right! I can! What you are hearing right now are Maira's thoughts!"

He can? He does connect me to Ryuga and Free often but I didn't know that he can connect me to someone who doesn't have a bitbeast and it's hard to believe too.. but I can hear her so might be true. I'll deal with him later.

'I'm a people pleaser.....
I want to satisfy others so badly.. I want to make them happy.. I want to know that I'm the reason behind their smile... I want to feel that even I'm useful somehow...'

I... was speechless.

On listening further, I found out that why is she always having a pleasant facade around everyone. The reason that why she is always trying to make that false facade as her true identity.. its all because she wants to be loved..

By the end of it, when we were again disconnected, it felt as if, she was a completely different person from how she presents herself.

Probably, it's the same with everyone. Is everyone in the world is having these many conflicts with their true self?

"Don't you also say that you don't need anyone, Kai? Even you have a conflict." Dranzer said from behind.

I sighed and found myself walking out of the forest absentmindedly until I was walking on the familiar streets again.

"Kai, why are we heading there?" Dranzer's hazy voice came but my mind was too foggy as Maira's voice was still occupying my mind.

My mind was flooded with numerous questions and I was feeling irritated for some unknown reasons. It pissed me off to think that how she is burying her true self just to be loved. That's not a reason to do so!

I kept walking until I was standing in front of her mansion. I clutched softly on her bracelet as I leaned against the wall that gave me a proper view of her balcony.

"Kai, stop playing Romeo here! It's past 2 am! Don't know about you but atleast she's a normal human and humans sleep at night!" Dranzer rambled but I just neglected him while rolling my eyes as he continued with his exaggerated reactions and opinions.

"I'm not! Get a hold on your stupid fantasies. I'm merely standing here." I mumbled with my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes fixated on her balcony.

That's when Fafnir and L-Drago came out of nowhere in their mini forms, to meet Dranzer.

"Hey Dranzer, what are you doing?" Fafnir questioned lazily. Free's company sure affected him a lot.

"What do I say.." I heard Dranzer saying in a dull manner "My wielder fell so hard! He's even jealous these days! This world is changing him a lot! What do I do?"