Made for each other

Taking a deep breath, I launched it and it landed just well on the ground. It was spinning stably until followed by a roar, a bright light hit my beyblade.

When that light had completely entered the beyblade, it was glowing lightly.

I just stared at it in confusion.

"S-Stranzer?" I managed to utter.

The moment I said that, the beyblade began to rush into the depth of the forest, leaving me completely clueless.

I blinked a few times and looked at the beyblade which was moving at quite a quick pace.

"Hey, stop!" I began to follow behind it as it kept moving while destroying whatever came in its way.

I was shocked at the power that it held! Why did I ever launch it? Kenny and Dizzi really made it incredibly strong! And now even Stranzer entered in it!

It again bashed into a huge boulder, breaking it to pieces, startling me beyond limits and again rushing away.

"Stop it Stranzer!" I called out, exhausted from running behind him.

Finally, it stopped moving and was spinning on one place! Relieved, I reached to take it but as I was about to pick it up, it again started moving away.

"Not again!" I groaned in annoyance and began to follow it again.

After reaching a lush green part of the forest with trees in abundance, I spotted it at a distance, spinning at one place again.

Just when I took a step forward nervously, it crashed into a tree, passing through it by making a hole into its bark as a loud thud was heard right after it.

I looked at the tree wide eyed to find Free on the ground, looking around in annoyance.

Damn!!

Stranzer! You are just overdoing it now!! Did you enter the beyblade with the intent to get me killed??!

My anxiety level was on its peak as I saw Free looking around and I immediately hid behind the trees and bushes.

As I glanced back at the blade, it again began to rush away and I facepalmed.

Stranzer, you really got a contract to kill me, didn't you?

I let out a sigh and began to follow it, while making sure to keep myself hidden as I moved while hiding behind the trees to follow Stranzer.

Free was inspecting the tree attentively, looking at the hole that was made by Stranzer. There were some burn marks there as well. I'll tell him about it later some day...

My lungs were screaming and pleading me to stop running as I ran after Stranzer. It again stopped at a distance and I felt as if it was mocking me.

Scared to even imagine what it would do this time, I began to move towards it cautiously.

When I was half way towards it, I heard the sound of beys clashing with each other and as if on the cue, it again began to move away!

Stranzer!! This is just getting too much now!!! Just stop already!!!

I was mentally crying and felt sooo frustrated on myself for ever launching the beyblade!!

I'm doubting all my life decisions now!!

We finally reached near a forest clearing where I saw Kai and Ryuga bey battling!

OHH MY GOSHH!! I never thought that I would ever get to see KAI battling!!! He is looking soooo great while bey battling!!! I just can't look away from him as his eyes bore that look of strong determination!! That's the Kai that I fell for.. I smiled.