A Lovely Chat

Kai's POV

Why does this world has to be this annoying?!

I swear that girl talks a lot!

"Dranzer! Spiral Fireball!" I let the command out along with some of my frustration as the attack destroyed a major part of the abandoned building which was in front of me, leaving nothing but heaps of debris in its place.

How dare she talk like that?! Was she trying to blackmail me by using the fact that she knows about me and my past?!

"Kai, calm down. You know this very well that it's not her fault. Your behaviour towards her was the reason that she said that. You were really rude to her." Dranzer said, heightening my anger even more.

"You don't need to talk in her defence! As if whatever I said even had any effect on her! Perhaps you missed how she was smiling, the moment that guy arrived!" I yelled at Dranzer furiously.

Just who was that guy?!

"And why does it bother you that who was that boy? Or perhaps it's the fact that she was smiling with him that's bothering you?" Dranzer interrogated in a calm yet firm manner.

Huh? I froze when I heard that question.

Exactly! Why does it bother me?? Why am I feeling so angry on that boy whom I don't even know?

When I stayed submerged in the deep waters of my thoughts, Dranzer spoke up "Just admit it, you are jealous."

"Shut up! I'm not." I snapped at him irritated by his comment.

"So, you're saying that you really don't like her?" He enquired, looking at me intently, awaiting my response.

"Quit talking nonsense! I definitely not." I told him.

"Then why are you still carrying around that bracelet?" He queried with a hint of mocking tone.

They say that anger makes you honest but that's just a delusion used by people to manipulate others. In reality, anger destroys your sense of judgement and responsibility. It blinds you and makes you do things that you'd never do in your senses.

Just proving the phenomenon true, I took that bracelet out of my pocket and threw it away as I hissed at Dranzer "I'm not carrying it anymore. Delighted now?"

He stared at me without uttering a single word and went into the bit quietly.

I sighed and sat down on a nearby rock as I held my hand up and my beyblade came to my palm.

Closing my eyes shut, I sat there for sometime, letting my anger subside while my thoughts were too loud to be even processed.

I heard some footsteps and sensed someone settling beside me.

"You really took it out on the poor building." came Ray's voice.

"I was doing some training." I replied indifferently, keeping my eyes closed while letting the soothing breeze calm a part of my frustration.

As my anger depleted slightly, I began to experience a strange kind of guilt.

Maybe. Just maybe I shouldn't have thrown that bracelet away. I mean that went a bit too far I suppose?

"Then throwing this away also is a part of your training?" Ray questioned me. My eyes were still closed but I could tell that his gaze was fixed on me.

...

I attempted my best to stay unfazed by his question but what can I possibly reply to that? What can be the possible explanation for me having it, in the first place?